PDA

View Full Version : pregnancy and anxiety

sazaroo
02-05-2014, 10:50 AM
I dont know how im going to get threw this pregnancy... im non stop worrying about the baby.. im 16 weeks and some time i can feel the baby not as much but can feel he or she but wen i cant feel the baby i panic so bad :(

El Lukio
02-05-2014, 11:21 AM
I dont know how im going to get threw this pregnancy... im non stop worrying about the baby.. im 16 weeks and some time i can feel the baby not as much but can feel he or she but wen i cant feel the baby i panic so bad :(

Oh Saz I'm so very sorry you feel this was especially at such an amazing time. My wife is preggo with our 4th as we speak.

Remember your baby is still small so any movement felt will be quite small. With my wife, she didn't feel the baby move a lot until 20 weeks+ so please try to focus on that.

It's so easy to give advice but I know how difficult it is to heed it. I wish you luck and you know there's a forum full of great people here who will listen and give you great advice.

Everything will be fine x

Alyssa37
02-05-2014, 11:30 AM
As a mom of 3 I can totally understand what you are going through. Try to remember that babies sleep alot and just because he or she may be real active today, tomorrow may be different. Its normal. Try to relax I know easier said then done. It will be okay.

sazaroo
02-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Thank you so much to both of you its really helped and im go great full.. good luck to you and you wife on your 4th baby :)... again a massive thank you to you both x