PDA

View Full Version : Dizzyness

shaggy82
03-02-2008, 05:00 AM
Hi all

Uhm.. yesterday i was at a table hockey tournament (its like a boardgame - like fuzball) and i started feeling dizzy at 09:00. And it didnt go away. I did eat, i drank alot of water. It didnt go away but i held out. I finished my tourney even if i felt like i was going to faint. Im proud actually. But the problem is my neck. Its really acy.. hurts really bad. And i slept 11 hours tonight.. Was SOOO tired. And today, im still dizzy. Im getting a bit worried, but im sure that you guys can reasure me that its the anxiety... i hope :P

Jeordie
03-02-2008, 03:31 PM
So, are you dizzy NOW?
Coudl be anxiety. It can make you dizzy. Could be low blood pressure. Could be cervical tension or stuff. If you're stilli dizzy in a week or more, talk to a doctor. In the meanwhile, simply live your life.

FrankieLDN87
03-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi guys...

Just to re-assure you, I was feeling quite anxious and quite depressed one night before I went to a friends house for a game of poker, and i was in a state all night!!! I was sweating, nearly fainting, shaking and all sorts, but once i got home i was fine....

Do you think this was a result of the game itself? Your intentions to play well excelling your anxiety?

LemmycautioN
03-03-2008, 04:43 AM
Dizziness is definitely a side effect of anxiety. Does this dizziness cause you to lose your balance or anything like that, or is it more of a lightheadedness or haziness? I have a lightheaded hazy feeling very frequently - at least for the last couple of months - that all of the doctors I've seen believe is related to, and caused by, anxiety. If it's not the kind of dizziness that causes you to lose balance try to put it out of your head and see if not thinking about it makes you feel better. That works for me.