PDA

View Full Version : Really think

Dweeb
02-04-2014, 10:29 AM
Google causes me more anxiety everything i read i relate to myself even if i aint got the symptoms.

Read blood clots are more common in pregnancy now keep thinkin i'll end up with one!

Read about dying in labour now really scared thats wats goin to happen to me

Arrggghhhhh i just cnt stay off google thou

Dweeb
02-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Thank you :)

Rationally ikno my chnces of something bad happening are slim

But irrationally i think the worst.

Ive had one child with no complications an enjoyed that pregnancy but didnt have anxiety then now ive got it this pregnancy seems 10x harder

ldocherty93
02-04-2014, 10:46 AM
I'm freaking out about a blood clot the now aswell! But i went through labour last year when i was 19 & i have the worst pain threshold ever and i was totally fine through labour! Don't get worked up about it & look forward to see your bundle of joy at the end of it :)

Dweeb
02-04-2014, 10:48 AM
Yeah with my 1st i was 3 days of ma 16th wen i had her and did it all with no pain relief

Was the best experience ever :)

jessed03
02-04-2014, 11:18 AM
I know somebody said yesterday you get out what you put into google, and it's true, but google and my hypochondria didn't mix. Even when I found myself googling anxiety tips and tricks, I'd still find myself an hour later googling heart problems.

Just never ever worked. Google is just too addictive and stimulating for health anxiety. It's a little like a drug!

I think in mini anxiety nightclubs somewhere, drunk anxieties are in a bathroom together snorting crushed up Google..

Dweeb
02-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Google dont do nothing for my anxiety just makes it worse

El Lukio
02-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Google dont do nothing for my anxiety just makes it worse

It would be amazing if we could all stay away from Google! It fuels our anxieties and worries like nothing else. I wonder if we would have been half as bad as we are 15 years ago when most of us weren't on the Internet?

Dweeb
02-04-2014, 11:37 AM
No i dnt think
I would have been im on google constantly and always focus on the bad things i read regardless of whether i have the symptoms or
Not

El Lukio
02-04-2014, 11:42 AM
No i dnt think I would have been im on google constantly and always focus on the bad things i read regardless of whether i have the symptoms or Not

Part of health anxiety is that every ache, pain etc. is catastrophic. You look at your symptoms on Google and it's always worst case scenario. The more you read or hear symptoms the more convinced you are that it's the end. It's so exhausting and overwhelming. We'll get there.

JoeCool
02-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Please stay off of Google!!! : )

Dweeb
02-04-2014, 11:47 AM
I really hope so dealing with anxiety aswel as bein pregnant and havin a 7 year old to look after is tiring lol

Blessed
02-04-2014, 02:22 PM
I know somebody said yesterday you get out what you put into google, and it's true, but google and my hypochondria didn't mix. Even when I found myself googling anxiety tips and tricks, I'd still find myself an hour later googling heart problems. Just never ever worked. Google is just too addictive and stimulating for health anxiety. It's a little like a drug! I think in mini anxiety nightclubs somewhere, drunk anxieties are in a bathroom together snorting crushed up Google.. ha ha! Funny but so true! Google has become my number one enemy and it's amazing how good of a day I can have mentally if I leave google out of it! These minds we have are soooo powerful!