PDA

View Full Version : Can you make yourself feel worse??

iloveyu29
02-03-2014, 07:46 PM
I woke up dizzy this am... I had to hold onto everything it was bad. Well as the day progressed It subsided... now I feel yucky again.. and I think I'm over thinking it!! Because I'm making myself feel worse and more depressed!! :/

jessed03
02-03-2014, 07:50 PM
You most certainly can, I have done it many a day!

HockeyRules
02-03-2014, 08:31 PM
I woke up dizzy this am... I had to hold onto everything it was bad. Well as the day progressed It subsided... now I feel yucky again.. and I think I'm over thinking it!! Because I'm making myself feel worse and more depressed!! :/

I assume you have been medically checked out ? If so.....go for a jog ....a brisk walk..
Take a cardio class.....I always felt better afterwards... You may feel dizzy......I have as well....but try taking the bull by the horns maybe and saying to your anxiety.....YOU WILL NOT WIN TODAY ! Strap on those sneakers and go do something....you most likely surprise yourself....hence gaining confidence. I found that I needed to meet my anxiety head on.....you must defeat it and take the fear out of it. I still have some blah days too.....but I just keep on going. I schedule something to do exercise wise and I stick to it no matter what. It tells your brain over time.....you are in control and you will dictate life not the feelings that your brain gives you.. What is there to lose by trying ? Nothing.....

Hang in there

David

iloveyu29
02-03-2014, 08:40 PM
Today is my first day to really feel dizzy. So Im Having a hard time coping. My eyes are heavy and have a headache. Pretty sure I have a sinus problem ... but sinus on top of anxiety sucks!!. It really does .. and it's scary... I've been pretty much depressed all day because I don't like this feeling. Idk what's worse the panicky feeling or dizzy!! Ugh I am so frustrated!!

MikeDewar
02-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Today is my first day to really feel dizzy. So Im Having a hard time coping. My eyes are heavy and have a headache. Pretty sure I have a sinus problem ... but sinus on top of anxiety sucks!!. It really does .. and it's scary... I've been pretty much depressed all day because I don't like this feeling. Idk what's worse the panicky feeling or dizzy!! Ugh I am so frustrated!! yea I just came over a cold and it was in my head and made it hard to breath! Do your best to open up your sinuses by taking hot shower, sauna, or even exercise! Good luck to you! Hope you feel better!

iloveyu29
02-03-2014, 10:45 PM
yea I just came over a cold and it was in my head and made it hard to breath! Do your best to open up your sinuses by taking hot shower, sauna, or even exercise! Good luck to you! Hope you feel better!

Thanks love

MikeDewar
02-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Thanks love Welcome! :)