PDA

View Full Version : It's amazing how you can go from confident to...awful so quickly

ab123
02-03-2014, 03:23 PM
I am feeling awful, I can't get out of bed today, my heart rate jumps up so quickly, my hands and feet are so clammy and I just feel like something awful is about to happen. :(

kay8787
02-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Like James said get up and do something! When I feel like that, i make myself do something I enjoy and makes me happy. If you have animals they are awesome therapy. Take them for a walk or play with them. I find writing down how I'm feeling helps
Feel better :)

Dahila
02-03-2014, 04:20 PM
oh you beautiful lady, get up, make a cup of tea, herbal tea the best, plan the day and start moving, It will get better. I promise and I know:))
When we are anxious everything is hurting us. It is very subjective though.. A beautiful smile sends the signal for happiness to brain, smile to us, to you to everyone, and you will feel better:)

jessed03
02-03-2014, 05:21 PM
What time did you get to sleep in the end? I think we stopped talking at like 2 or something, right..

NixonRulz
02-03-2014, 06:25 PM
What time did you get to sleep in the end? I think we stopped talking at like 2 or something, right..

Why did you leave me hanging at 1:00 then?

I was waiting. Just staring. No reply. Not a thing

jessed03
02-03-2014, 06:56 PM
I couldn't sleep, like now :-/ I like talking to you Americanos at night. It's still evening for ya'll, makes me feel less bad about being awake.

NixonRulz
02-03-2014, 07:13 PM
I couldn't sleep, like now :-/ I like talking to you Americanos at night. It's still evening for ya'll, makes me feel less bad about being awake.

Yeah but even though we won the war between us. We have feelings, damnit

Ok.

This has gone far enough

We now return you to your original anxiety issue

jjh333
02-03-2014, 09:37 PM
We now return you to your original anxiety issue

haha this could be a new catch phrase

ab123
02-03-2014, 09:45 PM
I fell asleep at like two am jesse ! I know, it's just so hard for Me when I feel so awful. My benign heart thing can be blamed for that It is ridiculous ! Its not even going to hurt me it just really sets of.my anxiety! You guys have awesome suggestions. I have an early doc appointment..so I'm going to try to fall asleep. :) yeah right though, you all will see me post here soon enough tonight, :):) you guys rock:)