PDA

View Full Version : God im so worried....

Matty
02-02-2014, 02:16 PM
Fed up of constantly worry about everything think my girlfriend if sick of me and I think I'm giving her a hard time when I don't mean too! I just want to be okay! Wish I could just wake up one morning and actually feel okay!

mint
02-02-2014, 03:41 PM
I felt I was giving my fiancé a hard time with my constant worrying too. A lot of our arguments were because of my unstable feelings. I started keeping my thoughts to myself but it just kills me inside. So i found this place. It just helps that there are others here who are going through similar things.

jukebox314
02-02-2014, 04:39 PM
I often wish the same thing. I feel bad for everyone around me that I confined in because they carry my emotions too. My mother once got so nervous with ME being nervous she accidentally spluttered out "I just wish you were normal!" And that hurt. I wish we could all get over this... But such is life ...

NixonRulz
02-02-2014, 06:52 PM
I often wish the same thing. I feel bad for everyone around me that I confined in because they carry my emotions too. My mother once got so nervous with ME being nervous she accidentally spluttered out "I just wish you were normal!" And that hurt. I wish we could all get over this... But such is life ...

That is horrible that your mom said that

Did she forgive you after you punched her in the face?

Unfortunately, we are to concerned of the way others feel about what we are going through to a fault

You need to focus on you and no one else.

Either people help or they don't

Your priority should be to get where you need to be

Amy Smith
02-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Hi, I know how you feel. I feel the same way someday's. If someone hasn't experienced a panic/anxiety attack, they really don't know how it feels or how to react or cope with the person they are with. My fiance still doesn't understand, even after going to therapy with me on a weekly basis.