PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, new here

soppic2310
02-02-2014, 09:59 AM
Hi there everyone :), my names Sophie and I am from Scotland. I have a 2 year old son called Oliver and an amazing boyfriend.

I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and anxiety related OCD about 3 years ago and it comes and goes.

At this present moment I have not been able to sleep, I feel constantly nervous and uptight. The reason I feel is because my sons father and I separated almost 2 years ago due to him committing adultery, since then I have started a relationship with an amazing man who is very supportive to me and Oliver. My current partner and my sons father have never met due to my sons fathers anger, selfishness, and like I'm doing this to him. He doesn't really bother with his son (no maintenance, and barely any contact) but they are due to meet at some point soon. Now my 2 year old has had my current partner in his life for just over a year and calls him daddy, ( can I just add this was not us telling him to say that, he picked it up from me calling my dad, dad etc). His actual dad he doesn't really know what to call him as he barely sees him but I still say that's his daddy. Now my ex is a very angry intimidating person and I am petrified of them meeting and his getting angry over this fact. It's not going to be for at least 3 weeks but I a unsure on how to deal with these sleepless nights and sick feeling with nerves! I am so worried about what he will say! :(.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!
X