PDA

View Full Version : I Was Just Told...

janey
02-01-2014, 09:57 PM
I was just told that I'm too weird around people and I make people want to escape me. I never really thought I made people want to escape me, I thought I interested people. This is with real life people face-to-face, not online, by the way. This was said by one person observing me around others, especially groups of friends. Now, when I'm around people I really feel like I'm 'entertaining' and 'amusing' them. They smile, laugh, reply on subject, compliment, etc. I sort of always thought I was good around people in real life. I always go out of my way to do things for people, even if I do talk about the odd things I like or observe. I feel kind of...foolish now. Like I just made a big fat fool out of myself and people were just being nice. I don't know. Now I don't want to hang out with real-life friends. I'm discouraged and I feel bad about myself.

GeneAllen
02-01-2014, 10:08 PM
You actually believed that instead of yourself? That's a no no. LOL Trust your own intuition, it's ALWAYS best.

Peace

jessed03
02-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Well that's just flat out un nice of them to say to you, Tummy!

I never used to get any bad vibes whatsoever from you on webcam. I know it's a little different, but..

I can see how being told that would play with your head.

janey
02-01-2014, 10:18 PM
-_- Jesse.

jessed03
02-01-2014, 10:20 PM
Why are you giving me that face Tummz?

JLBnole68
02-01-2014, 10:54 PM
This is one person's opinion. Probably someone who's jealous because you ARE interesting. And pretty.

NeverToo...Fear
02-02-2014, 08:05 AM
I wouldn't put stock into what one person says about you. Chances are it was someone who was a bit envious of you and actually wished they were more like you; or they truly thought those things about you. But either way, YOU know that you try to make people smile, laugh and do things for them; I don't see what a better person could be! If you like being who you are, then don't let one person's opinion of you change yourself; You are fine and interesting just the way you are.

A Dr. Seuss quote I use to remind me to be who I am: "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

jessed03
02-02-2014, 08:36 AM

Seriously, why that face Tummy, it's not like I told them you used to twerk on cam

... Oops! :)

Dahila
02-02-2014, 08:39 AM
what do u care Janey? You are smart , funny and you should believe yourself not the jerks. There will be always people who will criticizes you, for the behavior, bad hair cut or whatever they envy you. Get used it, that's life. I like you and we usually are ourselves here on internet...Whenever I meet the person I like here, I will like her /him in real life too. I have been there, I know :))
show her the finger and forget it:)

janey
02-02-2014, 06:55 PM

Because I smell your sarcasm, duh!

Thanks err-body.

janey
02-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Seriously, why that face Tummy, it's not like I told them you used to twerk on cam

... Oops! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2JTFyg2hcU
Oh yeah. Twerking right now to this. :D

jessed03
02-02-2014, 07:50 PM
Lol.

Listen to this acoustic cover of Get Low - Lil John. I know you love that ghetto tune.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E1p0sA8bgGA

Three, six, nineeeee..

janey
02-02-2014, 08:21 PM
I've seen that before. Lol. I'd be singing along with him.

I have a question. What do you think about good people who like 'bad' things?

jessed03
02-02-2014, 08:38 PM
And twerking up on the counter like Miley at the VMAs

'And I love to the see the female twerk it' *Janey works it out*

I'd say maybe they'd had a lot of pain in their life and probably still hold some.

janey
02-02-2014, 08:42 PM
So you think my interest in those darker things that you kind of know of are from that pain?