PDA

View Full Version : Having issues :(

Olive Yew
02-01-2014, 05:08 PM
So my brain like shut off my emotions again and i'm dizzy and i've got the shakes and I keep getting this feeling like I have sinus pressure but that turns into a wave of dizziness :( i hate this.

jessed03
02-01-2014, 05:22 PM
That doesn't sound nice Olive :-/

Olive Yew
02-01-2014, 05:29 PM
That doesn't sound nice Olive :-/

No... It isnt :( and what's worse is i'm at my man's house and i always feel really bad when I malfunction while I'm with him

AmberGbenga
02-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Go jump on a nice warm shower honey.. It will help with relaxing and your sinus.

Olive Yew
02-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Go jump on a nice warm shower honey.. It will help with relaxing and your sinus.

Already did. Ended up pacing my beau's living room until i relaxed

Olive Yew
02-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Thank you though... :) i think i know what i have to do... And it wont be pretty

manz82
02-02-2014, 03:18 PM
I am sorry to say this but I'm so relieved to have read your post! Because this is exactly what's been happening to me lately - it's like I will feel completely unreal for a few seconds, then feel a weird pressure/pushing sensation in my face (forehead, nose, eyes, ears) then dizziness follows and then the panic.
I have truly been thinking that there is something really wrong with me (like a tumour or high blood pressure) but a chat with my mum made me see sense. She explained that I have the feeling of unreality, which makes me breath faster, which in turn makes my pupils dilate, then the heart races, then the blood rushing through my body is felt like a pressure in my face, mainly because I always put my head down when I feel the slightest symptom of panic .
Does any of this make sense ?

Olive Yew
02-02-2014, 03:30 PM
I am sorry to say this but I'm so relieved to have read your post! Because this is exactly what's been happening to me lately - it's like I will feel completely unreal for a few seconds, then feel a weird pressure/pushing sensation in my face (forehead, nose, eyes, ears) then dizziness follows and then the panic. I have truly been thinking that there is something really wrong with me (like a tumour or high blood pressure) but a chat with my mum made me see sense. She explained that I have the feeling of unreality, which makes me breath faster, which in turn makes my pupils dilate, then the heart races, then the blood rushing through my body is felt like a pressure in my face, mainly because I always put my head down when I feel the slightest symptom of panic . Does any of this make sense ?

Yeah it makes sense. I've basically just gotten to the point where if anything goes wrong with my head, i just tell myself it's either anxiety or sinuses. It's gotten rid of my panic attacks but I still get these uncomfy feelings that make my life miserable lol

manz82
02-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Yep, same here. The head issues scare me more than the actual panic attacks! X

Olive Yew
02-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Sometimes they do me too. It sucks

Olive Yew
02-03-2014, 06:23 AM
I've started looking up symptoms again :( bad me

manz82
02-03-2014, 06:32 AM
I do that sometimes, too. My husband tells me off when he catches me!
There is literally no point in doing it to yourself - you just need to keep telling yourself that it's anxiety and try hard to relax into whatever feeling you may experience. X

Olive Yew
02-03-2014, 07:49 AM
I wish it were easy lol