PDA

View Full Version : To ignore....

Enduronman
02-01-2014, 11:43 AM
Go to the top of your page. Settings.
Scroll down to the left. Edit ignore lists.
Check all boxes that appear.
Type in dumbasses name LittleSoftLassUgly. (BigHardMateUrgh)...LMAO!
Click save...
Blocked.......

Have a great day all!!!....

E-Man..:D

Enduronman
02-01-2014, 11:48 AM
JESSE!!!! We need a Mod NOW!!!!

The whole page is being eaten alive by a deaf mute that's pissed off at the world!!!

WTF!!!!

E-Man...:mad:

Enduronman
02-01-2014, 12:07 PM
YAY Forwells!!!

My head was spinning!!! (more than usual)....

Dahila
02-01-2014, 12:50 PM
I do not see anyone trolling, is it Forwells clearing the site? :))

lizard0921
02-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Lol what's going on?!

Enduronman
02-01-2014, 01:17 PM
HAHA!!! You missed all the fun!! Some deaf mute kid came in here to "bully" Kyle Morgan and he couldn't type for shit and he replied to every single thread and started 4 thread calling us all stupid childish names and a bunch of other crap...it was about an hour ago. We were being over run by a complete dumbass!!! BAHAAAHA!!! :)

Dahila
02-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Just wonder how the stupid kid know Kyle is here?

Enduronman
02-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Kyle told someone that he trusted, in turn which told that kid...vicious circle. It's really hard to know who to trust. He may have given that letter to that girl, that everyone said NOT too....The kid had everything all messed up in 15 mins. Hell I was even freaking out!!! LMAO!!....:)

Cullingford
02-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Thats such a shame I thought this was a place apart from people like that good riddance.

Enduronman
02-01-2014, 01:37 PM
I think you missed it too Cully! The whole page screen was nothing but this kid ranting to every post...I bet when Kyle gets on here he can fill us in on who it was..

E-Man...

Dahila
02-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Kyle told someone that he trusted, in turn which told that kid...vicious circle. It's really hard to know who to trust. He may have given that letter to that girl, that everyone said NOT too....The kid had everything all messed up in 15 mins. Hell I was even freaking out!!! LMAO!!....:)
I was cooking my chilli con carne, what a waste, I would love to troll him a bit:))

Enduronman
02-01-2014, 01:39 PM
His post made no sense...and he obviously couldnt type, spell, speak, hear,...except it was packed with vulgar gestures and words (mispelled of course) I won't use any examples of what we saw...LOL!!

Cullingford
02-01-2014, 01:40 PM
I think you missed it too Cully! The whole page screen was nothing but this kid ranting to every post...I bet when Kyle gets on here he can fill us in on who it was..

E-Man...
I am glad I missed it I hate bullys I hope Kyles ok

jessed03
02-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I started meditation, normal forum, 10 minutes later I woke up, he had 10 threads and posts in every thread calling people ugly and saying he'll beat them up *facepalm*... I was like wtfffffff lol.

He panicked when James said take it to the police for racism, as he made a post that was.. well.. racist and deleted his posts. Then I think Kev banned him. Tut tut, silly boy. I hope he's doing normal young man stuff right now, like going for a beer with his friends. :)

Kyle Morgan
02-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Yeah, I started meditation, normal forum, 10 minutes later I woke up, he had 10 threads and posts in every thread calling people ugly and saying he'll beat them up *facepalm*... I was like wtfffffff lol.

He panicked when James said take it to the police for racism, as he made a post that was.. well.. racist and deleted his posts. Then I think Kev banned him. Tut tut, silly boy. I hope he's doing normal young man stuff right now, like going for a beer with his friends. :)

I did get a private message from him. He just basically said all kinds of crap, saying that I was ugly and that he wished he could kill me

Kyle Morgan
02-01-2014, 02:38 PM
I have no clue how he found me on here, it's annoying me now

NeverToo...Fear
02-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Really sorry you have to deal with him, Kyle.. I hope you are okay.

Kyle Morgan
02-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Really sorry you have to deal with him, Kyle.. I hope you are okay.

It's ok, it's nobody's fault apart from his

NixonRulz
02-01-2014, 03:05 PM
It's ok, it's nobody's fault apart from his

Kyle - not sure if that is your real name or not, but you can always create a different account and just PM everyone that it is you.

Not that I think you should give in but you don't need this shit in your life right now.

Social media has taken screwing with someone to a whole new level

It's scary the electronic access people can have when you are online

Kyle Morgan
02-01-2014, 03:10 PM
Kyle - not sure if that is your real name or not, but you can always create a different account and just PM everyone that it is you.

Not that I think you should give in but you don't need this shit in your life right now.

Social media has taken screwing with someone to a whole new level

It's scary the electronic access people can have when you are online

Kyle Morgan is my real name, I'm fine with the account I have. He's not as stupid as he seems, he's typing like a dumb ass on purpose just so he can get a reaction. However he very cocky and full if himself and lord knows why lol. I won't let him get me down because he's not relevant. If it becomes a recurring thing, I'll just have the police sort him out.

NixonRulz
02-01-2014, 03:10 PM
Kyle Morgan is my real name, I'm fine with the account I have. He's not as stupid as he seems, he's typing like a dumb ass on purpose just so he can get a reaction. However he very cocky and full if himself and lord knows why lol. I won't let him get me down because he's not relevant. If it becomes a recurring thing, I'll just have the police sort him out.

I admire you for that

Good for you

Kyle Morgan
02-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Kyle, you sound like you have your head screwed on. Definitely inform the police if he carries on, you shouldn't have to put up with that BS from anyone .

Thanks man, I would feel bad though, I know me and him don't get along but I wouldn't really want him to get into trouble. However if it does keep on happening, It looks like I will have to do something about it

mistiblue
02-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Yes Jesse! We need you! I got a message from a real nasty person...even the user name was disgusting :p what's wrong with peeps?!!

jessed03
02-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Yes Jesse! We need you! I got a message from a real nasty person...even the user name was disgusting :p what's wrong with peeps?!!

None of us like getting messages from Eman, but that's a little harsh Misti!! :)

Hehe, I don't know though, there are some very odd people out there!!

Enduronman
02-01-2014, 04:10 PM
BAHAAAHHA ABA HAHA!... yes, I admit, I am very odd. :)

E-Man...

jessed03
02-01-2014, 04:19 PM
BAHAAAHHA ABA HAHA!... yes, I admit, I am very odd. :)

E-Man...

Lol luv ya man, how you doing? Gonna update your thread anytime soon or are there no real changes to life there?

Enduronman
02-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Everytime I go to the thread...I get stuck! It's still the same old shit with nothing new, better, good, to report but I'm still hoping for something to get better. I have to meet with the mortgage company next Friday to talk about what to do with this house since I'm disabled (just typing it pisses me off) so this has been comsuming many of my thoughts. I got alot of shit Jesse and it isnt just as simple as back up a truck and start carrying things out anymore for me,..like I would've in the past. That's another big issue. I have to bother my family to help, I hate to burden them or anyone else for that matter.

I will hit that thread after next Friday, good or bad...:)

Enduronman
02-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Love ya bruh!!! :D

Enduronman
02-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Thank you Frankie..

There's (1) thing that gets in my way that creates such the problem with asking for help to move things that I once could..Pride.

I will overcome though!

Blessings you way dear friend...:)

Dahila
02-01-2014, 05:17 PM
Thank you Frankie..

There's (1) thing that gets in my way that creates such the problem with asking for help to move things that I once could..Pride.

I will overcome though!

Blessings you way dear friend...:)

There is no use of pride when you have screwed up your spine. I am in the same situation, I take painkiller and go to clear the driveway. Maybe is good I almost have no family here, my daughter here and my son in the different city, who would help me. eh life....The awful moment when we can not do it ourselves