PDA

View Full Version : Question please!

justme55
02-01-2014, 11:27 AM
Hi All, Does anyone getting sharp shooting pains in their upper back between the shoulder blades?

Thank you

AliasEQ
02-01-2014, 11:32 AM
Yeah, I get it sometimes. It's really annoying. However, you should get it checked by your doc if you haven't, just to be safe.

justme55
02-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Thanks Alias

Dahila
02-01-2014, 12:55 PM
justme I do, it is very painful, I get it after sitting in work for 4 hours straight at the computer, rushing to finish and I tense the muscle.... I get it when I am overworked.... I started to take 5000 u of vitamin D3 for over two months and I do not know for sure but I get them lately once in a while..

I do not claim it was what helped me, I do not know, maybe some relaxation which I do regularly for some time...:))

jessed03
02-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Ignore that idiot^. Yeah, I get it sometimes. It's really annoying. However, you should get it checked by your doc if you haven't, just to be safe.

This made me laugh! I thought Alias was calling justme an idiot, then I remembered there was a troll post there :)

How do your shoulders feel right now. Are they scrunched, tense, high up? Or are they as loose as can be? If it's the first one, there's a really good chance you have tension issues!

A quick chat with the doc can't hurt though!

justme55
02-01-2014, 01:27 PM
I do tai chi which seems to help some, Dahila how often to you take the vitamin d?

Dahila
02-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Just me I take 3x day morning and two afternoon 1 and evening two, I am on other meds so I remember to take the vitamin too. Tai chi will help you all right. Everything which lose the tension is good. I know my pains is tension:))

Dahila
02-01-2014, 01:52 PM
now kick me out of forum to clear the snow;)))

Dahila
02-01-2014, 03:37 PM
forwells If I could I would. BTW I have no idea how you can survive in Australia, there are always high temps. I have friends they live in Yorkeys Knob, Queensland. They seem to enjoy it. They are following their dreams and they love the country.
I am hot blooded creature I feel the best in 19 C :))