PDA

View Full Version : Moderators!!!!

Dahila
01-31-2014, 09:48 AM
I think we need more moderating on this forum. We get spammers, and trolls. What do you think people?

Enduronman
01-31-2014, 09:56 AM
I vote Jesse as a new Mod!!!! :)

El Lukio
01-31-2014, 10:03 AM
I'm new but I see the problems...

How many moderators are there?

Would it be good to have mods based on geographical location as when our cousins in the States are still in bed, we're up and about in the UK and it could be some time before any trolls, spammers and scammers are dealt with?

Just a suggestion...

jessed03
01-31-2014, 10:13 AM
Bye bye Nigel, or Neil or... Nicky or... Whatever your name was I forget now

El Lukio
01-31-2014, 10:15 AM
Bye bye Nigel, or Neil or... Nicky or... Whatever your name was I forget now

Yeah the guys have dealt with this one really quickly!

jessed03
01-31-2014, 11:01 AM
I vote Jesse as a new Mod!!!! :)

Vote Pedro!!! :)

Dahila
01-31-2014, 12:19 PM
So far I had seen only forwells and he is really efficient. During the day is ok, but night I mean my night in Canada is sometimes difficult. The same is one few others forums, I often on. \
Thank you mod for taking care of the nicky whatever;)) Thank you

Applecherry
01-31-2014, 12:41 PM
I've had trouble with some user names here in the past month, and I'd personally hate to see any of those user (s?) have any kind of power or authority on this forum, as they would most likely abuse it, and completely destroy the forum. I think for the most part, (however many) mods are here, do a fine enough job, and I see no reason for more, well unless they were chosen by the people who created this forum, and not some election by other users.

Dahila
01-31-2014, 12:47 PM
Only me and the owners are active that i know of . I am in Oz so miss most of the action .

What i might do is lock this post and if any one has a problem drop it in here and we can sort it .

One thing that helps is if you can drop a link in as its a pain to search for a user id .
That's fantastic idea, you can not to be here 24/7 of course. I think this forum is extremely clean considering the circumstances. Congratulation to you and the admin:))

Dahila
01-31-2014, 12:49 PM
I've had trouble with some user names here in the past month, and I'd personally hate to see any of those user (s?) have any kind of power or authority on this forum, as they would most likely abuse it, and completely destroy the forum. I think for the most part, (however many) mods are here, do a fine enough job, and I see no reason for more, well unless they were chosen by the people who created this forum, and not some election by other users.

Sorry for posting second time Applecherry, I do not think any mods are chosen by users :)) Is that your first forum?
The admin and other mods chose the moderators, :)

Applecherry
01-31-2014, 12:58 PM
Good, and it should stay that way, it was other people here writing of "elections", which is what struck me to comment. In any case, I would hope it doesn't go that way, cause it seems fine the way it is right now, if they are to have more mods, some I may have a bone to pick with them if they were chose them, and I'll leave it at that.

Dahila
01-31-2014, 01:07 PM
Good, and it should stay that way, it was other people here writing of "elections", which is what struck me to comment. In any case, I would hope it doesn't go that way, cause it seems fine the way it is right now, if they are to have more mods, some I may have a bone to pick with them if they were chose them, and I'll leave it at that.

The other people trying to joke around, which makes all of us smiling. I think we need more smiles here Applecherry, so have a wonderful day, will log if work allows:))

jessed03
01-31-2014, 01:21 PM
It's a pity Jesse turned down the request of the mods. He would be great. :) maybe sometime he will change his mind.

I've been seriously considering it, as there have been a fair few trolls around lately. I also know of at least one forum that deliberately targets this one (for what reason I have no idea). I may email Richy back.

But whilst Kevs around, he's got it. It's not the largest of forums, he keeps it clean! :)

Enduronman
01-31-2014, 01:32 PM
Vote Pedro!!! :)

Napoleon Dynamite!!! LMAO!

Nickyandhisittybittydicky already gone???...YAY!!!

E-Man...:)

jessed03
02-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Nice one James. This place has been getting trolled so much lately :confused:

NeverToo...Fear
02-01-2014, 11:49 AM
When it rains it pours, eh ? Too many trolls, not enough mods.

I reported that guy as much as I could.. now someone mod up and take his arse down !

NeverToo...Fear
02-01-2014, 11:58 AM
Frankie, I think you would make a good Mod as well.. always around and kind. Doesn't take any BS.. yeah, you'd be a good one :)

@BigHardMutewhatevertheheckyournameis
If you are indeed that Bully on youtube.. save your apologies for Kyle-- if you are even being serious.

jessed03
02-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Frankie, I think you would make a good Mod as well.. always around and kind. Doesn't take any BS.. yeah, you'd be a good one :)

@BigHardMutewhatevertheheckyournameis
If you are indeed that Bully on youtube.. save your apologies for Kyle-- if you are even being serious.

Frankie's racing through the posts too :) strange you only joined in December. Feel like I've known you way longer!

NeverToo...Fear
02-01-2014, 12:16 PM
^ Your welcome.. :) As Jesse points out, it feels as if you've been here much longer ! ..Be safe on your walk :)

@Jesse
So you are finally ascending to a mod position? Early congrats I guess.. :)

Fight the stress
02-02-2014, 08:26 PM
I think we need more moderating on this forum. We get spammers, and trolls. What do you think people?

Ha its the internet you gotta expect it lol

Fight the stress
02-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Then again I declare you in charge of moderating haha

Dahila
02-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Then again I declare you in charge of moderating haha

Hawaii???????????????

jessed03
02-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Hawaii???????????????

What's wrong with Hawaii? :confused:

Dahila
02-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Nothing....
I wonder if we should have something like, prevalage to make a new thread after certain number of post. It is in most forums. We have an awful number of the same threads, Panic, what to do with panic, update, Feeling bad, ......so many double threads....
People should use search bar instead of making new threads , every few hours which are the same and do not really benefit the forum...

jessed03
02-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Nothing....
I wonder if we should have something like, prevalage to make a new thread after certain number of post. It is in most forums. We have an awful number of the same threads, Panic, what to do with panic, update, Feeling bad, ......so many double threads....
People should use search bar instead of making new threads , every few hours which are the same and do not really benefit the forum...

I guess people panic and think their anxiety could be different? I don't know really

Dahlia, look at this other forum, same as ours. Look how many categories and stuff it has. Ours looks soooo simple compared!!

http://www.phobics-awareness.org/forum/forum.php

Dahila
02-05-2014, 11:09 AM
Yes it does, are you on the other forum too Jesse? Is there any good info on it?

jessed03
02-05-2014, 11:16 AM
No, I just found it when searching for something. It's by the same guy as this one too. I wish we had photos section, and achievements and off topic section!

Dahila
02-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Yeah and I like the sub forums it has. Off topic would be awesome, and something like playground, for games. There is even sub forum for home remedies , awesome. The best is they use the same template as ours:)) It is easy to mix the two together:)

I see no Artud :rolleyes:

Applecherry
02-05-2014, 03:54 PM
I don't really think it's so necessary to set a bar on how many threads someone can post, even if it happens to be the same topic, it's not Yahoo answers. People come here to get emotions off their chest, and even if they may post a similar thread as someone else (unknowingly) it's in part therapeutic to them to write it out,a nd the answers they get are more personal than the ones they find asked days ago by someone else. and I don't believe the forum is hurting for space, so limiting the amounts of topics posted should not be a problem. Looking at repetitive posts can only bother those who hang out on the forum all day long. It is an anxiety forum after all, not a chat room. there's plenty of places around online to do miscellaneous chatting if that's what you're after. *shrug*

jjh333
02-05-2014, 04:50 PM
I like the idea of having a section where people can talk about anything ... sometimes it's nice to connect with people about hobbies/songs/movies/family/whatever!

Kyle Morgan
02-05-2014, 04:58 PM
I like the idea of having a section where people can talk about anything ... sometimes it's nice to connect with people about hobbies/songs/movies/family/whatever!

Yeah I like that idea, it gives everybody a chance to get to know each other better.

Dahila
02-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Applecherry did you ever agree with anything I say? Do not think so:)))))))))

jessed03
02-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Applecherry did you ever agree with anything I say? Do not think so:)))))))))

Speaking of someone not agreeing with anything you say. On the other forum is Artaud! :)

Dahila
02-05-2014, 07:52 PM
Reaaaaaaaaaaaaly I need to see it myself, you think I should register or maybe is possible to browse without registering?
where is the link, where is the link :))

Applecherry
02-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Call it disagreeing if you want, I simply don't want this place run by the same trolls (troll) that ruined yahoo answers, sadly though can't seem to escape that fate, not even here. I am already being trolled enough by jessed who sent me a message days ago demanding we be friends, when I refused his offer he in turn became insulting, telling me everyone on the board hates me , no one watched my video on YouTube, that my post concerning dream confusing depersonilation deserved to be mocked, tell me in what universe does that make someone a nice person?

I have since reported it to mods which I have yet to hear a thing back from. Sad when you're being bullied at a place you came to for support and escape trolls. If this is the way it is to be, sadly I'll move on from here.

Applecherry
02-05-2014, 09:49 PM
"Yep, we most certainly can. I hope you get the help you need, you need it, cos if you look closely, you'll see I was the only one being nice on your OCD bathroom thread, and I was the one try a take an interest in your YouTube vids that the world never bothered to watch.

But no, turn your back on someone tryna be nice, then make a thread saying you're lonely.cos that's sane, isn't it?

P.s. Enjoy your stay on a forum where half the members now bitch about you behind your back. Yep, even about your dog thread. And ironically, wasn't even anything to do with me... You done this all by yourself. You don't ever matter enough to me for me to ever think about trolling you...

I tried. I'm out now. End."

Nice message, huh?

I posted prob close to 2 months ago while I was having a bad day, no one watched a yt vid I put up, I later got some views it was just a rough day, my dog died in November, still grieving, and jessed finds a way to insult me over it. What a little, little person he is.

Dahila
02-06-2014, 07:24 AM
Applecherry I was rather teasing you than criticizing.... It is hard to believe .......maybe you read people wrong.
Grieving after dog , I understand, I still do and I lost mine 6 years ago...

jessed03
02-06-2014, 08:30 AM
Applecherry, why so dramatic all the time..

I tried. I really did with you. Your YouTube vids, your OCD, even on your loneliness thread. I sent you a message of apology if I ever offended you. And you just called me a troll in response to each one. Without any basis whatsoever. You've done the same to others too.

Last night I spent 50minutes writing a post. You have to understand if you call somebody a troll for no reason after they do that, and keep doing it, they will get annoyed.

There is no reason for this behaviour.

And the bitchiness I talked about on your dog thread - Somebody wanted to write about their experience, but chose not to as they said you were too volatile to talk to. Nobody is mocking you Applecherry. But many have become tired of how you act and they do talk about it.

You can report this too if you like, but the messages from people are in my inbox for anyone to see.

It is not to late to change...

Dahila
02-06-2014, 08:56 AM
Yeah calling Jesse a troll is pretty funny, Jesse are you? I was called a troll too, because I dared to criticize someone. Eh people, you post such bs here.
I can understand when someone dislike me, because i take no bs, and I voice my opinions, maybe I should not.

Jesse is probably the most likeable man I met on internet. I am a grandma so do not suspect some kind of crash Hehehe. He is always nice to everyone, and sticking to the rules.

applecherry you did not read this, I bet only 4, or 5 people took the time for this , will link:))

read me!!! (http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?7131-Important-info-about-the-forums-and-me!)

NeverToo...Fear
02-06-2014, 09:57 AM
I feel the need to weigh in a bit here. Maybe it will help you, Applecherry, if other people besides Jesse or his 7 or so accounts chime in on this. ;) <-- I say that as a joke, Apple.. I'm obviously not being serious there.

Here is where I am serious: I just want to say that Jesse is really not a troll. I'm sorry for what you are feeling, because what you are feeling is very real to you, but I think you might be taking it the wrong way, and reading too much into things. There are plenty of times when I've interpreted things wrong and wished the situation would've been cleared up for me!

It's understandable feeling this way and making those conclusions because YOU (not us) had to deal with trolls in the past following and harassing you. And I'm so sorry about that. Trolls are terrible and really mess with your head. But Jesse really is one of the nicest guys here. He never wanted an argument. He wanted to help you. He wanted to be your friend. And by someone disagreeing with you, doesn't make them a troll.. Again, I'm sorry If I happen to misunderstand you. And I'm sorry you are going through such things and other things like your dog dying and those panic attacks. I feel for you!

And I don't want you to feel as if this is a conspiracy and we are all ganging up on you, so I'm looking at this as objectively as I can. And no doubt that Jesse's PM has upset you greatly, but I don't think he was being mean, rather jarring you into seeing some sense and in a way, still trying to help you and maybe getting a bit upset that he can't seem to help you.

Please understand that we are all just trying to help you. That is all. And btw, if you ever did put up a Youtube video, I missed it.. I certainly would've wanted to take a look at it.

Applecherry
02-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Excuse me Applecherry but putting up that post on Jesse is quite manipulative. He is hardly a troll.

I notice you only put up a portion of your correspondence and I don't doubt it is the bit to cast him in the worst possible light. I'm sorry but I am not fooled here. I remember the thread when you first took him as a troll and it was as baseless then as it is now.

Have a nice day :)

Well JESSED, here is your..sorry "Jessed" part of the message, where I did nothing other than tell him to leave me alone.

Re: Are you gonna ignore me

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03

Quote Originally Posted by Applecherry

Why bother asking me this when you know how I already feel? No I'm not over it, "ignore" you, I hadn't realized we ever talked that much on here before. I don't feel like engaging in battle with YOU wherever I go online, believe it or not. I have no idea what you are doing here other than to bother me, or troll? I don't even want to know. Just stop fucking with me and we'll have nothing to say about this any further.

Jessed: Dude, I'm trying here. I really am...I genuinely don't wanna have this tension with you.

I meant over the believing I'm a troll. Not me being one.

I think you're kinda being unfair. I know that guy gave you shit, but I'm tryna show you I'm better than that prick. I'm tryna apologize for offending you if I did..I've offered you a pic of me holding a sign, I've tried to open a little about my life on your thread.
I'm not even in the same country as that guy... I don't think? You wanna write me a script, and I'll vocaroo it and you can hear my British accent?

Hell I'll make a YouTube vid so you can see and hear me... If that'll prove it to you? I've been here 3 years almost, 2 years before you...I'm not the person you seem to think.

I like to think I'm a good guy lol? I'm too tired in my life to fight with people man, especially here.

I will do anyone of those things above, if that's not good enough, then, not a lot more I can do huh! :-/

Lemme know and I'll genuinely respect your wish and won't message you or talk on any of your threads ever again. I promise..

Quote Originally Posted by Applecherry

I don't want you to do anything other than leave me alone. You offer nothing but lies, and I want no part of it. Sorry if you feel bad, but, if you act like a jerk, you're not gonna be met with smiles, tulips, roses, and sunshine as a result of it. Can we stop talking now? thanks. I don't need this crap.

jessed03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Are you gonna ignore me

Yep, we most certainly can. I hope you get the help you need, you need it, cos if you look closely, you'll see I was the only one being nice on your OCD bathroom thread, and I was the one try a take an interest in your YouTube vids that the world never bothered to watch.

But no, turn your back on someone tryna be nice, then make a thread saying you're lonely.cos that's sane, isn't it?

P.s. Enjoy your stay on a forum where half the members now bitch about you behind your back. Yep, even about your dog thread. And ironically, wasn't even anything to do with me... You done this all by yourself. You don't ever matter enough to me for me to ever think about trolling you...

I tried. I'm out now. End.

-After someone attacks you to that degree for simply asking them to leave you alone, it doesn't matter what he said before hand, he wanted me to believe he's not a liar, and since I refused to engage, he verbally abused me and put me down in any way possible because he's that low.

Even IF he's not a troll I (very much think he is) you still don't treat people that way, it's disgusting. I reported it because I shouldn't have to be dealing with him on here.

The initial thread we argued on, came to blows when he became nasty to me, and started making personal insults simply because he did not agree with my thoughts on dealing with anxiety..

I'm not gonna sit here and argue all 12 of your names Jessed, one thread to address this is all you needed to do. and it speaks for itself, you are trash. I'm done.

Applecherry
02-06-2014, 04:11 PM
"And the bitchiness I talked about on your dog thread - Somebody wanted to write about their experience, but chose not to as they said you were too volatile to talk to"

and if that is not a load of crap, I don't know what is. Please, no one wrote you about me, I have no issue with anyone here other than YOU, I barely know a soul here, and when I do come, it's to talk about anxiety, that's basically it. You are full of it, and trying to create an atmosphere of hatred for me when it's not really there, you have no other defense for yourself than to make up lies. I pity you, I really do, but that doesn't mean I have to tolerate you bullying me.

Ponder
02-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Moderators - I have my theory, but saving it till I can give it as best I can when I have time.

Applecherry - I understand well how it is when people are "highlighted" as moderators and the familiarity that they have can be rather detrimental. My opinion is not related on a personal level to anyone here, but simply a fact and the way this thread has ended up confirms all the more for me.

I better explain later - bit rushed for now. I have a short fuse myself - I think better on what I am trying to say.

Dave.

Applecherry
02-06-2014, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE=frankiecfc;156807]He wasn't bullying you he was trying to clear the air. And I am not Jesse.

Sure you're not. :)

"I also wrote him and said I couldn't reply to your threads now as I felt you were too volatile. I can not speak for others but admit I did so. I based that on the accusations you have made about lots of people being the same person."

That's a pretty strange thing to write someone, particularly when it is clear to anyone here, I am not normally "volatile" and have even avoided a few later arguments Jessed/James Spired tried starting with me. I in fact don't think he is everyone here, just the ones that suspiciously loom around our arguments and ambush me with personal attacks out of nowhere like your name.

Applecherry
02-06-2014, 05:38 PM
How touching for "him" to share such emotions, only it still doesn't excuse him sending me harassing messages, as I said, troll or not, it's still disgusting. and I really am done on this thread.

You started an argument with me based on really nothing at all. What I wrote about anxiety, was not based on only "my" experience, MANY anxiety suffers will tell you the same thing, the best way to deal with it, is to push on, keep living your life, even if you do have attacks, they will pass through your system, and they will ease off when your over-all stress levels in life decrease. My arguments were not that anxiety attacks were something to "conquer" or "battle" and that some people can do it if they are "strong" enough, I found that assessment to be quite arrogant, as well as untrue. Anxiety doesn't work that way. and I believe forwells mentioned on a thread not long ago, that fear of driving in the car was not the cause of his attacks, no matter how many times he fought his fear and drove, it wasn't enough because it was the stress overall that was bugging him. So many people feel the same point I do, there was no need to argue what I said to the extent you did, you were simply trying to start something with me, just for the sake of it.

Ponder
02-06-2014, 05:39 PM
As a volatile person myself, can I perhaps offer a quiet moment in

which we can all hold hands and relax. OK OK - perhaps not - but going

with the moment -

One of the most effective ways for a moderator to moderate

effectively, is not to be a part of the action. This fact upsets a

lot of people for various reasons.

I actually think this place has been one of the better places I have

ever been in due to the lack of "focus" on moderating or the fact that I do not know who they are. That was until

this post came up. We do enough complaining as it is. having someone

to run too is one thing, but to actively go out in search of drama and

then publicly ridicule such and such is going to make things worse -

although I know too well how many people thrive on such a thing and it

will bring this forum down.

"How to moderate" effectively should be a course in which most

moderators on the internet would do well to educate themselves in, as

too on how users should lodge complaints. Otherwise it is one long

bitch fest that again, will bring others down.
__________________________________________________ ____________________

I'm only saying this, because I have seen in many other forums how the

group dynamics change for the worse when familiar people actively

involved take on moderation roles. I've seen the bitching, lynching,

feeding, addiction and abuse of power all round. Users lose

confidence in confidentially (so to speak) - there is a sense of

uneasiness that befalls others whom considered the uncomfortable one

to be too burdensome and need reining in - Perhaps this may be tru

with regards to personal attacks, however the nature of familiarity in

such settings all to often results in offended peoples crying out for

the removal of nothing less than another well written but conflicting

expression.

The public manner in which all join in should make for deletion

itself, however due to once again, the "familiarity" - peer pressure

usually dictates.

I'm not sure if any of you understand where it is or what is is I am

trying to explain here - but none the less - Groups with moderators

that are not actively involved and deal with such adequate addressing

of individuals without the need to be read - are much more harmonious

and beneficial community's.
__________________________________________________ ____________________

My wife runs several groups with tens of thousands users and any

moderator that is in the group is for the reason above - not

identified. There are rules and if broken they are brought to her

attention OFF the main and anyone caught discussing it has thier post

deleted and given fair warning via PM ...

Familiarity with moderation usually creates more problems than intend otherwise.

That's all I am saying - This post has nothing to do with the fact that so and so is up for the task ... I am simply highlighting the issues I have seen with such familiarity and forum tension - I know it gets in the way of how I would otherwise express myself and the way I regard others with what I would otherwise like do discuss. It has a very detrimental side and again, I was find with everything until the very nature of conflict came up - I mean imagine, if the only way to address an issue was out of the main ... I bet less people would be as interested in tearing each other down - and more focused on working on themselves.

Dose any make sense.

Applecherry
02-06-2014, 05:45 PM
My concern in my original post was letting a troll who abuses users like myself become a moderator, and I simply hoped he would not become one. As for other comments about how this place needs more mods, I didn't agree with that one bit, just as long as we've got a few good ones, it's fine. just as long as there is no one corrupt being a mod, I feel more relaxed.

Kyle Morgan
02-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Come on guys don't argue!!! we all should support and help each other

Ponder
02-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Come on man - lets not go back to using such words hey. I have conflicts with individuals here as they do me, but at least we comes back to each other and try to get along. Can't we just move along now and at least discuss the topic of Moderation rather than personalize it as it seems to be.

I'm not sure which way they will go, but I will do my best to respect the process all the same. I have myself been banned from many a forum and am learning as best I can. Now I am just trying to feed back with a little insight if anyone is interested rather than yell and scream. We are all good peoples and I am the first one to stand up for the miss understood, but there comes a time that we each have to take a step back and think, even humble ourselves.

Lets get this thing back on topic hey ... perhaps someone might like to feed back on my train of thought about familiarity - but please - lets finish with the personalization hey.

Please.

edit ... I know I am not a good example - I apologize for that. it makes my words less valid I guess. all the same ,,, peace.

Applecherry
02-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Accuse me of being someone else if you'd like, it only shows your desperation, you have no apologies for the message you sent, or for your abusive behavior, your version of "trying" is to convince me you aren't a liar, if you really wanted to "try", you'd be an honest, respectful human being.. If you were really TRYING, we'd never be having this argument in the first place. As I said, I'm done.

Applecherry
02-06-2014, 06:15 PM
I am quite ready to do that, I've said my piece, and I am done with this person. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to express my emotions/thoughts on this thread forwells.

jessed03
02-06-2014, 06:23 PM
I am quite ready to do that, I've said my piece, and I am done with this person. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to express my emotions/thoughts on this thread forwells.

Forwells is right. We're adults. I guess I can laugh at what's happened now.

It is time for me to take a break though :)

When you've written as much as I have over the last few months, and go through this whole trolly annoying whatever you wanna call it thing, and had your rep thrown all over the forum, it's time to call time for a bit.

I don't wanna make my own thread, but people get worried I died or something when I don't post, so if anybody gossips, let them know.

It's way too much into nerdy type territory arguing about trolls and mods! Not my style really, I just come for the posting and the friends.

Much love and take care all. For a while. Even you Apple ^ (sadly I can't take my 'other' names with me hehe)

Ponder
02-06-2014, 06:34 PM
Thanks for your reply Frankie.

I appreciate the comparison however would point out that the dynamics are somewhat different given the relationships, topics engaged, extent & turnover of users. Almost feels like a religious gathering with an elder at the helm with such personal interests, not to mention the followers that ensue. Messy business indeed. It's why many of us avoid people altogether and when coming out for our exercise we can't help bet resist each other. Again, thank you for your example - it makes ponder on those things outside of the moderators control with regard to familiarity as well ... clicks, peer pressure, pats and sort out reassurance.

Bosses rarely chat with the workers in such ways as typically goes on in such emotionally driven forums. None the less - personal restraint is indeed a crucial element, one that falls to the way side with such public ridicule commonly associate with right and wrong dished out with such familiarity. Again - very church like - full of dismissals, ridicules and lynchings.

So far it has not yet smelt like that in here - that I am at least thankful for.

NeverToo...Fear
02-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Speaking of Moderating.. Forwells, if you are still around, please do something about "I'm Sorry" He is..

Thank You :)

Ponder
02-06-2014, 06:37 PM
There ya go --- to me that is public ridicule.
I reall dont need to hear about that Never ... would you hurt you to pm that?

Ponder
02-06-2014, 06:39 PM
OOOOOO --- everyone is logging in., lol

NeverToo...Fear
02-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Ponder, No no no.. I wasn't talking about you.. I was talking about the user "I'm sorry" he is posting everywhere and I just wanted the mods to take care of him for he is being a little troll and annoying Kyle and others, I'm sure.
You are fine, Ponder!! I meant NO disrespect toward you at all ! So sorry if I wasn't clear !

Ponder
02-06-2014, 06:43 PM
Man oh man ... how we thrive on this shit. I rest my case - if you can't PM and refrain from the personalization - then I am done with this thread as well. SIGH ... keep it in the family LOL You'll have to come into my thread and push my buttons there -
Smell like religion now ....... Happy families

Adios ... wink wink ...

Ponder
02-06-2014, 06:45 PM
I pm you Never - it's ok dude ... it's really not so much you but more this whole damn thread.
Peace Brother -

I'll pm to clear that up ... but just briefly my friend.
edit - PM sent - now taking a back seat in my own Trigger warning thread. Best of luck with this huge mess.
sryy for adding to it ... but still though - glad I was able to of played a little.

Dahila
02-06-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm: i have nothin personal against anyone just dont like kyle(8:46pm)I'm: stop bullying me(8:46pm)Me: I do not like yoou(8:46pm)I'm: why dont u like me(8:46pm)Me: you are bullying Kyle and you deserve not better(8:46pm)I'm: quit sticking up for kyle whats a loser like him done for u(8:46pm)Me: listen son, I am older lady, do not feed me with the bs , I am losing my patience(8:47pm)I'm: hahahaha hes ugly though isnt he
I am sorry user send it to me:)))) I wonder what I should get back to him.

Forwell please ban the user I am sorry; that's the nick

Dahila
02-06-2014, 06:50 PM
im not doing anything wrong

For doing nothing wrong you will be banned faster than you think A***e

Dahila
02-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Thank you Forwells :)))

Dahila
02-06-2014, 07:06 PM
much better now :))

Th13thOne
02-06-2014, 07:09 PM
someone named I'm Sorry or something tried to chat with me, I replied grow up, they then replied, I then closed the conversation. haven't heard back

NixonRulz
02-06-2014, 07:24 PM
This is all a bunch of bullshit

Jesse is one fuckin person

Not a fuckin troll

Change the fuckin subject

Truly as stupid a thread as I have ever seen

I would rather have a panic attack than read this thread anymore

Lets get back to reality

Th13thOne
02-06-2014, 07:35 PM
I paid no attention. Drama isn't what I come here for.

That I'm Sorry member was harassing myself in an attempt to harass another member. #weaksauce

jjh333
02-06-2014, 08:39 PM

Not a fuckin troll

Lets get back to reality

amen. jesse, hope to see you back soon

janey
02-07-2014, 10:54 PM
LOL this shit is so stupid. It's just a forum. You guys are sitting here getting all huffy puffy over it. Haha. Boo hoooooooooo.

Nicolette
02-07-2014, 11:17 PM
LOL this shit is so stupid. It's just a forum. You guys are sitting here getting all huffy puffy over it. Haha. Boo hoooooooooo.

I remember you make arguements when jesse speaks to different girl and ppl ask why you r so angry

And when don't like nixon cos you says he didn't support you in when you were in bad mood. Hahaha you are funny Janey :) things you say

Nic x

Nicolette
02-08-2014, 12:10 AM
I just go to message Jesse, he clears his account :(

Dorrie23
02-08-2014, 01:31 AM
Hey you. How have you been? I've missed chattin with you. Hope everything is ok with you. Take care. Dorrie

janey
02-08-2014, 09:38 AM
I remember you make arguements when jesse speaks to different girl and ppl ask why you r so angry

And when don't like nixon cos you says he didn't support you in when you were in bad mood. Hahaha you are funny Janey :) things you say

Nic x

What was that, like a year ago? This whole forum is a joke, Nic. Almost all of my time spent on here was spent not being serious. Jess and I always argue and it's just play fighting.
PLUS I'm not referring to a single person in my comment, I'm referring to the trolls on the forum. :P Have a glass of wine, miss thang. Toodle pip!!!

Ashlee13x
02-10-2014, 06:14 AM

Not a fuckin troll

Lets get back to reality

I agree Nixon

I know the argument has died down a bit but I really need to say something..

I think its vile that Jesse has been labelled as a troll.. he's been on here for 3 years and is always helping everyone! To be honest Applecherry.. I don't know you but you must think pretty highly of yourself if you think Jesse has followed YOU here to troll YOU... seriously! Like many have said.. this is a forum we all come to to get some support and people just seem to be getting labelled as trolls just for expressing their opinion? Now Jesse has felt that he has to take a break from the forum and I don't think that is fair one bit! Shame on you is all I can say...

Dahila
02-10-2014, 08:32 AM
Situation with applecherry and his accusation, turned me off. So unjust....

Kyle Morgan
02-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Is Jesse back on the Forum yet?

Fourteen14
02-15-2014, 07:15 PM
It's Saturday night mate, go out for a beer or something!

Alternatively, you can tell us the real reason you are here. There is clearly something going on with you, this is the second time you have spammed the forum, it's not the actions of someone stable wouldn't you agree?

jessed03
02-15-2014, 08:40 PM
And he's gone. Thank you mod :)

Dahila
02-15-2014, 08:41 PM
Yeaaaaaaaah thank you

Kyle Morgan
02-15-2014, 08:43 PM
Yeaaaaaaaah thank you

Look don't report him, I don't want him to get into trouble

jessed03
02-15-2014, 08:49 PM
Look don't report him, I don't want him to get into trouble

He won't get arrested, but this is harassment, why let somebody harass you, it's taken seriously now

Kyle Morgan
02-15-2014, 08:51 PM
He won't get arrested, but this is harassment, why let somebody harass you, it's taken seriously now

He just needs help that's all. He sometimes can be ok to me. Look I don't think he means all of this!!!

Dahila
02-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Kyle if you do not want to do anything, save us , we do not want the scenes like that. I asked you once, even send you a message to change your nick, we will know that it is you. I am many years on internet on chats, and forums and I had seen it many times..... you must protect yourself when you are online, not to lead people straight to u...
I am really upset about this guy and his threads and the way he is stalking you

jessed03
02-15-2014, 09:04 PM
Yep, it's true sadly. I have the most awesome name in the world, but even I only use my last initial for username :p

Dahila
02-15-2014, 09:07 PM
Yep, it's true sadly. I have the most awesome name in the world, but even I only use my last initial for username :p I guess it must be Shakespeare:)

Kyle Morgan
02-15-2014, 09:07 PM
Kyle if you do not want to do anything, save us , we do not want the scenes like that. I asked you once, even send you a message to change your nick, we will know that it is you. I am many years on internet on chats, and forums and I had seen it many times..... you must protect yourself when you are online, not to lead people straight to u...
I am really upset about this guy and his threads and the way he is stalking you

I understand what you're saying. I'm sorry for what's he's done or said!! I'll make a new account

Dahila
02-15-2014, 09:12 PM
I understand what you're saying. I'm sorry for what's he's done or said!! I'll make a new accountI think it is a wise decision, let us know through pm system that you are Kyle:)) Do it as soon as possible but do not give him anything that he can recognize, No name of city or the street or girl you like, got it?

Kyle Morgan
02-15-2014, 09:15 PM
I think it is a wise decision, let us know through pm system that you are Kyle:)) Do it as soon as possible but do not give him anything that he can recognize, No name of city or the street or girl you like, got it?

Don't worry I'm through with her now!! I'll make one sometime in the next few days

jessed03
02-15-2014, 09:54 PM
Kyle, do you bump into him much where you live?

I'm in London btw, hit me up if you ever wanna have a day trip away from those crazy welsh women ;)

Dorrie23
02-16-2014, 12:42 AM
Wow, I don't really know, and didn't know anything about this. Happens when your taking care of everybody being sick at home and taking care of them, and having little time for the site. I just want to make two comments really. I didn't want to even get involved in this, and really I'm not. Just voicing my opinion for someone who deserves it. Ponder aka Dave, I agree with you so much. About people getting back on track and getting along, etc... I thought this site was for help and helping others. Boy, I sure need to grasp reality better, and realize "the bad" creeps itself around everywhere it can. And Jesse. I'm so terribly sorry you were attacked so viciously, and rather un classy and distasteful like you were. On and on. Over and over again. I was like... Jesse is one of the nicest people you'll meet. Period!!! I'm sorry man. Please don't let someone else's venom bother you enough to leave the site. Do you really think people are going to read this, and not see the what and who really has a problem. When I read all that negative stuff, I started thinking about that song.. "Dirty Laundry" Some people... well... they need dirty laundry! Take care, and remember all your friends here supporting you. D.

Greggs2583
02-16-2014, 02:50 AM

I think this is an important step in maintaining the best help on this forum without spammers and "trolls" - this is a place to talk about ways to overcome anxiety not abuse etc.

Dahila
02-21-2014, 12:02 PM
Now we are in trouble:(

Kyle Morgan
02-21-2014, 02:53 PM
Now we are in trouble:(

Why what's wrong?

jessed03
02-21-2014, 02:55 PM
Why what's wrong?

Forwells is leaving. But, I think there must be others around. After all, who created off topic, if no one was listening! :)

jessed03
02-21-2014, 02:55 PM
Forewells has left the forum.

Jinx..........

Kyle Morgan
02-21-2014, 03:02 PM
Forewells has left the forum.

Oh no why :( What's happened?

Kyle Morgan
02-21-2014, 03:03 PM
Are there any other Moderators on this Forum then?

jessed03
02-21-2014, 03:04 PM
Oh no why :( What's happened?

Turns out he was really that Mathew Jones guy.

Kyle Morgan
02-21-2014, 03:06 PM
Turns out he was really that Mathew Jones guy.

Hmmm are you sure? haha

jessed03
02-21-2014, 03:08 PM
Hmmm are you sure? haha

Yeah, he hid it well. Read his goodbye thread.. 'Urrrrh, leaving dis forum, too sexy for everyone'

Kyle Morgan
02-21-2014, 03:10 PM
Yeah, he hid it well. Read his goodbye thread.. 'Urrrrh, leaving dis forum, too sexy for everyone'

Haha Na I doubt it's forwells, the guy's been on here since 2009. Haha I should check that thread out

jessed03
02-21-2014, 03:11 PM
Haha Na I doubt it's forwells, the guy's been on here since 2009. Haha I should check that thread out

Yeah, I'm only joking. I couldn't help it after drinking a large Pepsi. He just needs a break to focus on some stuff is all!

Kyle Morgan
02-21-2014, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I'm only joking. I couldn't help it after drinking a large Pepsi. He just needs a break to focus on some stuff is all!

Pepsi on a Friday night I'm jealous :)

jessed03
02-21-2014, 03:16 PM
Pepsi on a Friday night I'm jealous :)

Haha I know right, pretty hardcore. I didn't even wake up till like 6pm after a nap.

jessed03
03-06-2014, 01:18 PM
Justin J.......

Fourteen14
06-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Are there any moderators on the forum at present?

It's Spam Central at the mo.

Dahila
06-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Jeremy..........
I do not think anyone moderates it. For the moment. I have no seen Forwell for ages........

petrified
06-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Should we not just report all the spamming. Will that not just get it deleted?
It's really bugging me too I'm hardly coming on here now :-/
Hope you are both well

Dahila
06-09-2014, 07:16 PM
I am reporting spamming Hanah , it is nice to see you my dear;)

petrified
06-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Hi dahlia me too!

I can imagine it being hard work being a moderator the amount of spammers being here at the minute its hard work reporting them all haha.

It's good to see you too :-)

Mark A. Camacho
08-06-2014, 01:15 AM
I am a moderator :)

1Bluerose68
10-26-2014, 12:39 PM
what are spammers and trolls?

jessed03
10-26-2014, 12:45 PM
People who post too often about what they had to eat. :)

jessed03
10-26-2014, 01:02 PM
Nah, I'm joking. Spammers are people who come onto forums, or wherever, and post things like: "This brand of magnesium has cured my anxiety!!!! But it now at www.xxxx.com." Of course, it's their brand and they make money from it.

Trolls are people who either insult others, or tell lies for fun, to get others to waste their time, or fall for their 'prank'.

Davit
10-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Canada and the US are big countries with multiple time zones 4 to 8 hours off that of the UK. A moderator from this area would be nice. I would not want their job, it is a tough one.

Davit
10-03-2015, 02:30 PM
I post too often, but a lot of times it is only because no one is answering. Not being answered can be very discouraging.
Spammers just change their IP and name and come back. They can even change their IP to that of a different country. Reporting suspected Spammers helps the Moderators.

MiST
10-03-2015, 02:34 PM
There are no moderators here..

Dahila
10-03-2015, 10:35 PM
they are here, have you seen any spammers lately?

1Bluerose68
11-02-2015, 04:08 PM
they are here, have you seen any spammers lately?

Nothing else to say???

Dahila
11-02-2015, 07:09 PM
not really, people say so much unnecessary :)) Hi blue good to see you ;))

jereminho
11-04-2015, 01:31 AM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

jereminho
11-04-2015, 01:57 AM
just checkin

jereminho
11-04-2015, 01:57 AM
how to post

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:03 AM
in here to see

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:03 AM
how things work

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:04 AM
because im trying

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:05 AM
to make a post

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:07 AM
really sorry if

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:10 AM
this is annoying

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:11 AM
im just not sure

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:12 AM
what else to do

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:12 AM
as iv asked around

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:13 AM
and apparently sss

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:14 AM
noone is moderating

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:14 AM
and i needed to ask

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:15 AM
permission to make a post

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:16 AM
that includes a link

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:17 AM
and in order to

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:17 AM
post a link

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:19 AM
you need to have had

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:19 AM
25 posts but i

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:20 AM
have only just joined up

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:21 AM
therefore i dont

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:22 AM
have 25 posts

jereminho
11-04-2015, 02:22 AM
but now i do :)

Dahila
11-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Hopefully it will be removed

programer
01-16-2016, 11:25 PM
Plus the site Does not work in mobile site. Let the moderators fix this bug quickly.

Evolution
01-17-2016, 12:50 PM
The forum has issues from time to time.
It's nothing personal.
I find making a new account seems to fix the issues.
LMFAO :)

The place is moderated - they just fuck with your account without telling you. :)

Evolution
01-17-2016, 12:51 PM
TRUST issues abound as a result though.
Watch your back in here. There a many who pretend to be your friend, but then conspire against you. ;)

Evolution
01-17-2016, 12:52 PM
1 and wait 30 seconds ..... Takes a dump on the carpet while waiting ....

Evolution
01-17-2016, 12:53 PM
Hmmmm - what else can I do to offend the little darlings having an anxiety fit over their poor college scores???? Hmmmmmm

Evolution
01-17-2016, 12:54 PM
Oh My - I simply don't know what to do???? My boyfriend does not like the colour of my hair ... I must go see the doctor and get a pill.

Evolution
01-17-2016, 12:54 PM
cool - great idea on the post count ... soon I can start spamming my links once more

Evolution
01-17-2016, 12:57 PM
Oh that hurts - it's the truth but its not positive enough. I don't think I will talk with you any more. Please someone do something about this guy. Oh just stop talking the truth ... we would rather pop something warm and nice ... matters not if it's truth or not ... pill pill pill please! We only want those taking pills. SOMEONE do something about this atrocious chap. Please someone shut him up.

Evolution
01-17-2016, 12:58 PM
Oh I know - lets fuck with his account? Oh pretty please!!! Please ... free pill in it for anyone with the guts? Oh this will be fun ... let's stab him in the back. Please Please ... I say I will give someone a pill ... please?

Evolution
01-17-2016, 12:59 PM
Jesus Christ ... this is getting boring pretty quick and still no where near the mark to start posting links. Sigh oh Sigh.

Evolution
01-17-2016, 01:02 PM
Vent done - I just take one last shit ... then go tidy up in my own place.

It’s been very enlightening.

It's like waking up and finding out just how trivial this place really is.

Back to your abbreviated strategies and of course - your fucking wonder pills.

OOOO YEA! Now that feels GOOD! Fuck the pills.

Now come chat in my ear and pretend to be my friend. mwahahaha

Game Over. ;)

HookTheCodfish
02-02-2016, 07:30 PM
If someone is being cruel or harassing or bullying people, they definitely should be gotten rid of. However, some trolls can be funny, IMO. I just read a pretty funny troll post on this site that made me laugh out loud.

HookTheCodfish
02-02-2016, 07:32 PM
You keep talking about "pills." Is that some kind of hint as to what you're doing right now?

jessed03
02-03-2016, 11:24 AM
If someone is being cruel or harassing or bullying people, they definitely should be gotten rid of. However, some trolls can be funny, IMO. I just read a pretty funny troll post on this site that made me laugh out loud.

Care to share it so we can all join in the fun. :P

Dahila
02-03-2016, 06:45 PM
exactly................please share

Ponder
02-03-2016, 10:28 PM
Oh My - Where did this Evo character come from. hehe.

Oh yea - "that was me" what's a guy to do. Those that would come close to being rated as a mod in this forum know who I was, because I made that clear. It's all in the context.

Allow me to apologize to all those poor soles I offended with my rather inappropriate behaviour.

I'm sorry.

So - "how about that joke?"
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/trollface/troll-dad-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Dahila
02-04-2016, 05:49 AM
Well you said what everyone of old members think :))

Ponder
07-15-2016, 02:42 AM
True recovery is not for the masses. If it was, the world would not be so sick.

Dahila
07-15-2016, 05:46 AM
Any recovery takes a lot of work, not for the masses at all. Work is youngsters avoid with all means

PinkIcePrincess
02-02-2017, 07:56 AM
Looks like the Mods left years ago along with the owner of the site which is very odd.

06-27-2017, 05:25 AM
All of the moderators left?

iwanttobeok
06-29-2017, 10:49 PM
One of them quit in like 5 months since pretty much the beginning of the site like... But yea I think the mods escaped ;(

o2G2o
10-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Are we supposed to post new threads over and over until we don't get the "needs approval by a moderator" message?

Ponder
10-08-2017, 02:17 AM
In the forums defense the numbers of users looking each time I log in barley drops below 500:

https://image.ibb.co/fGPq0b/users_online.jpg

I think there is something to be said for User Moderation. As for this glitch about posts not showing up ... at least your complaints are making it through. Kind of raises a few questions to the validity of complaint? None the less ... the forum seems to be working well enough for most folk ... enough that there is at least traffic passing through. The benefit of the forum does not require that everyone post. None the less, srry for your frustration.

I'm sure you'll have no problem making a response to this post.

o2G2o
10-08-2017, 06:02 AM
As for this glitch about posts not showing up ... at least your complaints are making it through. Kind of raises a few questions to the validity of complaint? None the less ... the forum seems to be working well enough for most folk ... enough that there is at least traffic passing through. The benefit of the forum does not require that everyone post. None the less, srry for your frustration.

I'm sure you'll have no problem making a response to this post.

Hey Ponder, I actually was able to post a new thread last night by keeping it extremely short (minimum length requirement) and then editing it afterwards. My first ever reply to a thread did not go through, but all others did. It sure is a strange glitch...

Anne1221
10-08-2017, 04:32 PM
I guess when you have a free website, it's hard to find volunteers to staff the site.

supadan323
10-21-2017, 07:56 AM
I tried a new thread as well, but it is not showing up. I am a new member. Is there a minimum post requirement before I can make a new thread?

Emma77
12-13-2017, 12:34 AM
I am new to this forum, and yesterday I have posted a message to a thread but it is not showing up.
There is an icon near the thread mentioning that I am subscribed to that thread. I don't understand why?

Emma77
12-13-2017, 12:37 AM
I will try again ... looks working now

Emma77
12-13-2017, 01:21 AM
yes, I think because my first message was quite long or detailed...I am not sure

Ponder
12-13-2017, 03:57 AM
Just take some D3 ... it solves everything! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/rolling.gif

Yes ... it's working now.

Dahila
12-13-2017, 04:38 PM
meanie :D:D:D..........................

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-12-2022, 09:24 AM
Blame James Berich.

You're behaving and thinking like somebody who is 14.