PDA

View Full Version : I have decided to

flunkyou2
01-31-2014, 02:29 AM
Take the easy way out. I can't cope anymore, I now have menieres and it's unbearable! The room constantly spins I have pains in my ears and I'm on constant edge because of it!

As your reading this I would have done what I needed to do! Please all I ask is no one else take this option! There is help out there and you will get it.

I'm sorry to have posted on here such a negative thing... But just realise I was weak and your strong you will get the help I never did!

God bless

acetone
01-31-2014, 02:38 AM
Don't take your life dude. It may get better in future. My case is somewhat similar to yours. In my case the room rocks back and forth sometimes softly and sometimes violently.

GYDA
01-31-2014, 02:39 AM
That's defiantly not the easy way out, to me thats the worst way not been able to see your family and friends ever again? I'm sure you've got people who you love and people who love you you to, is 'taking the easy way out' the best option? Everyone goes through hard times but things always get better, like always, the place to go from here is up. Think about the people around you and how it will effect them?

Ponder
01-31-2014, 02:56 AM
Don't believe in God but thanks for the sentiment -> Rest easy my friend. Rest easy ... I hope your pain ends soon. If by chance you make your way back here by way of a quick glimpse to see these replies or after a failed attempt not discounting actually having let all those agonizing thoughts finally pass you by --- Give this Link a Try:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPx0nN6aQj0

Other wise - Rest easy - as best you can or try ...

GeneAllen
01-31-2014, 06:24 AM
Don't believe in God but thanks for the sentiment -> Rest easy my friend. Rest easy ... I hope your pain ends soon. If by chance you make your way back here by way of a quick glimpse to see these replies or after a failed attempt not discounting actually having let all those agonizing thoughts finally pass you by --- Give this Link a Try:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPx0nN6aQj0

Other wise - Rest easy - as best you can or try ...

Great video Dave. This can help if he listens...
Peace Y'all

mistiblue
01-31-2014, 06:33 AM
Not the easy way out friend :) I PRAY that your okay. As a believer in God, I will say my piece. We all have our suffering and pain, I have been going through the hardest time of my life, but I am clinging to my hope and faith in God. One day soon, things will get better... Whether here or when I die and see my Savior.
There is ALWAYS hope.... Without hope we have nothing.
Depression is a weapon of Satan...the truth will set you free.

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

mistiblue
01-31-2014, 06:37 AM
Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Depression is of Satan. Suicide is not the easy way out. Hope is what we cling to, there is a purpose for life. I have faced the biggest struggle of my life for the last 4 years, BUT GOD is who has kept me strong. Without hope, we have nothing.

jessed03
01-31-2014, 06:41 AM
I hope you're doing ok man?

mistiblue
01-31-2014, 08:12 AM
Sorry guys, didn't realize i double posted. I didn't think the first one went through....

I hope your doing okay....:(

flunkyou2
02-01-2014, 03:30 PM
I thank you all for the posts and messages, I did try to take my like but I failed and ended up in hospital which is where I am now.

I'm being monitored and with be treated for my depression and anxiety at long last.

I thank you all and wish to say sorry to those who worried or got upset by my actions.

God bless
Chris

mistiblue
02-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Chris, I am SO glad you are okay! I couldn't stop thinking about you. I won't press the issue, but I do have to say you survived for a reason. You have a purpose. Stay strong and I will be praying for you. Keep us updated on your progress. I'm glad your getting cared for. Take care of yourself and remember you are worth living for :)

GeneAllen
02-01-2014, 04:04 PM
Thank you for letting us know you are okay and on your way back to health. Peace

Kyle Morgan
02-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Glad you're well and safe dude. Take care and get better :)