PDA

View Full Version : A quick update

meichmann
01-30-2014, 09:10 AM
Hi Everyone,
Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I wanted to give you an update about this past weekend. If you read my earlier thread, I was moving my mother in law out of our house and I had a gig that night (Saturday). I was worried that I was going to have a panic attack but it turns out I didn't! The move went smooth and we played in front of 150 people jam packed into a bar. I had a great time playing. Thanks everyone for your encouragement!

Ashlee13x
01-30-2014, 10:24 AM
Wow that great!!! well done!!! Now iy will encourage you to do more giggs and you wont be as anxious the next time!! It's a step in the right direction :)

El Lukio
01-30-2014, 10:36 AM
Hey Meichmann,

Great to hear the gig went well! I'm playing this Saturday too. It's funny, I don't really get anxious about playing to people but I'm a total mess with everything else. I'd have thought the anxiety would stop me from doing gigs but I actually feel relaxed on stage...it almost helps me forget about my woes.

Anyway, hope all is Ok.

NeverToo...Fear
01-30-2014, 11:15 AM
That's awesome.. :) We needed some videos! Videos Meichmann!! Remember for next time so we can see your band rock out ;) ..surely there will be a next time. :)

Really enjoying that album btw, so thanks again. And glad the whole mother-in-law situation went smoothly for you.

meichmann
01-30-2014, 11:56 AM
Thanks everyone! I will definately have to get some videos from the next show, which will be Feb 21st. Alot of people took photos and we're colelcting them now. I'll post a few when I get them.

We played to a packed house of about 150 people. I usually don't get anxious on stage, but with moving my MIL out I just thought the adrenaline dump would cause me to have one.976

Just thought i would throw up a flyer :)

Glad you like the album NeverToo...Their second album is in the fnal stages of mixing and will be released soon. I'll let you know when it is.

GeneAllen
01-30-2014, 12:36 PM
Amazing! Great job. Keep on rockin it! Peace