01-31-2014, 01:27 AM
Left a comment on part 1.
Good Share.

GeneAllen
01-31-2014, 05:06 AM
Thank you Dave. Peace Brother.

Ponder
01-31-2014, 03:38 PM
Part two - although still watching with great interest, I have to take pause to ponder on WORDS as they be and the context to which you refer or as I think that be. I like your analogy with the flickering frames and illusion with such fluidity. I also think the same of what many of us would think to be otherwise, inanimate. I guess it works both ways? Much of the insights you bring to light here are quite deep and offer very much - there's just so much I wish I could express myself as to really tune in with what your saying, none the less it's very much what is happening as I listen. It's hard for me to remember fleeting insights as they come, however the culmination from attempts to open up has over time, made my understanding of such things more able to read between the lines. Awareness if you will.

No doubt your clarity is most certainly obvious and well presented, but like you keep repeating the word "Words" and emphasizing how they may block a persons ability to resonate ... Well thanks for keeping on bringing that point up, as is does really help to by pass much of the conflicting vocabulary that triggers and thus otherwise stop me from hearing. No doubt different for different people as I think is what you yourself might of been saying? Fact is, many of us are starting to speak the same language/meaning regardless of all the superficial differences. That's a good thing - don't you think? :)

Back to listening ...

Ponder
01-31-2014, 04:04 PM
Spiritual EGO - I like that one too. Like that young guy in his video's "Jeff Foster" hints too - about us all of a sudden when we can tend to think we know it all and become consumed by that. Becoming our own GURU - although I have heard that encouraged in a good way too. I get what you mean, and I think it's an important cloud to simply acknowledge as it be, is and or were. Something recent I heard on Audio dharma was about ... hmmm ... I think ... "it's not so much what we come to think we know ... but the miracle of knowing itself" Kind of like catching oneself as the thinker, the observer. ... and that when we start waffling too much, we lose focus which takes us from being, back into the vulnerability of thinking -> (involuntary/reflex state as well) where it is ever so easy for the Ego to make it's reappearance????? Don't know ... just trying to touch base is all.

My head is full of so much activity that it sucks all this stuff up like a thirsty camel prepping for the next leg. So much peace to be had as when all later things can just sometimes click - perhaps not so much during the episode of listing but more later on something that was previously said - now finally sinks in. Expansion of the mind and allowing it to take place really helps me with that. For all the static and residual effects still taking place, there is so much that comes from finally being in that place where the volume control can no longer past the mark of maximum - all there is, is one giant expanse - infinity as the speaking calls it who talked about the knowing being more than the actually subject.

Back to listen to he rest. as I say ... I forget things quickly on the spot -> awesome session thus far! Thank You. I don't know - just saying is all - and good to be talking ...

Ponder
01-31-2014, 05:25 PM
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

I share in turn with you the following photo I took recently not far from me door. Dahlia likes this photo too. I found an ocean poem on the internet and changed it some.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3784/12243133715_f2d93f9145_o.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/71988794@N08/12243133715/)
Ocean Poem (http://www.flickr.com/photos/71988794@N08/12243133715/) by L_Plate_Dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/71988794@N08/), on Flickr

Take care - may your day be a present one.

I now go through the rest of mine. ;)

Dahila
01-31-2014, 06:01 PM
I really loved that Dave. :)

So do I, I miss the sea, any sea, I want to go to the sea:(((

GeneAllen
02-01-2014, 06:35 AM
Dave,

I really enjoyed your postings. Great photography. Passionate, and creative you are. Yes, I can relate. As we think about "it" we lose sight, of the seeing, the knowing. My words can

never do justice to that deep sense of knowing I have seen. When I talk or type about it I degrade it to words, and frail words at that. No matter what it is, love, peace, joy. I see

the "default kick in as well, and the thinking that I know anything. The "default" mind kicks in, takes over at times, it interferes, and life stops flowing within me, and my relationships.

The mind is of no use whatsoever when it come to things of the heart "feeling". Conditioning, judgments, plans, schedules it can handle, but the inner place, organizes itself at all times,

it can organize me when I surrender, allow, see my truth. I want to say though, I see your beauty, I see your tremendous love for this experience we call life, and I don't want to talk it

out of existence, I will remain in that which I see. I cannot explain with words the wonder and glory I see in all the people here, all the people everywhere, and only want to bask in it.

The world is a safe, beautiful place when in the knowing, when in the mind I'm frightened, by the illusion that pops up. The illusion is the experience we all have in life, in knowing,

there is nothing, no names, no class, no male or female, race, religion, colors, no thought, there's simply "isness", and it's such a glorious place. No borders. Thank you so much for

being along side of me as we walk and share this experience that is gone soon, into the nothingness, where everything that ever was and will be. I admit I know nothing, and in that I

find everything I need for a center for me. Here I go, reaching to explain what I mean, trying again, getting involved as if it's mine, but it's not as I

see it, it's OURS. It's collective mind, it's inclusive, it's expansive and not contracted, and instead integrative. I don't recall who said this, but it goes like this, "the mind is a wonderful

servant, and a terrible master". I need not get rid of anything when in that calm place, where my I AM lives, with no names, judgments, rules etc. Someone said, the only need we

have for a guru is to help us remember we have no need for one". Peace my friend you have encouraged my heart, again.