PDA

View Full Version : Feeling bad today...

El Lukio
01-29-2014, 04:24 AM
Not a good day folks. I've got a pain in my leg like groin strain which I picked up from running last week. Now I'm convinced my lymph nodes are up. Why must I get so obsessed with it? My neves are in tatters.

Ashlee13x
01-29-2014, 04:28 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that you're having a bad day... have you tried some deep heat?? That's anxiety for you unfortunately! Gets us thinking the worst! If you're really worried, make an app with the doc so they can confirm you are okay!! Hope you feel better soon!! Where abuouts in the West Midlands are you from??

El Lukio
01-29-2014, 04:55 AM
I know...it's nothing but strain from running! But my mind is so poisonous I can't help obsess it's something else.

I'm from Hereford btw.

Ashlee13x
01-29-2014, 06:37 AM
I'm the same!!! The intrusive thoughts don't shut up!! Are you on any meds for you anxiety!!

Ahh, I went to a festival there last year called Nozstock.. hjave you heard of it??

El Lukio
01-29-2014, 06:47 AM
I was on Propranolol last year but I ran out and have not been back to the GP since although I think a visit is long overdue. I keep meaning to make an appointment but I never actually commit to doing so. I think I need something as I can't carry on like this.

Nozstock is a great little festival! I've not been but know plenty of folk who have and have friends in bands who have played there :)

Ashlee13x
01-29-2014, 06:51 AM
Yeah, talk to your doc about it... maybe ask to be started on a small dose and see how you get on!! I am sick of taking my meds, some days I feel like I just want to stop altogether but I know i'm not ready yet.. I did that the last time I had anxiety and I ended up relapsing... will not let it happen again!!!

Yeah, I loved it!! Really good vibes and it was nice to see bands that aren't the typical commercial bands like One Direction and all that crap haha!!