PDA

View Full Version : feeling just... weird??

Ashlee13x
01-29-2014, 03:11 AM
I feel really strange!! I'm really sensative to the light today!! Everything just seems sooo bright and I feel... argh just can't describe it.. I don't feel dizzy but my eyes feel extra heavy and my head just feels as if i've taken a drug to make me relax but i'm not relaxed... I'm trying woth all my strength to not have a panic attack as I haven't had one in 3 weeks!! I've had a lot going on over the last week or so and I feel like i've been more anxious.. loads of intrusve thoughts!! But i'm happy thats the strange thing!

I am not going to let it push me back a step because once I do that, anxiety is back in control and i WONT let that happen!

Any one get similar feelings???

rhar
01-29-2014, 03:22 AM
Yes all the time.
Strange feelings that you cannot describe. I also feel lightheaded and faint.
My head just feels super weird inside

Ashlee13x
01-29-2014, 03:30 AM
Yes!!! I am terrified to fainting!! I don't feel faint at the moment just strange!! grr, just want to crawl back into bed and sleep it away!! Even though I felt like this yesterday as well!!

GeneAllen
01-29-2014, 05:36 AM
Ashlee,
Can you tell me more about that therapy you are having and describe what it feels like to be hypnotized by another? I have did the self hypnosis, but never by another.
Thank you
Peace

Ashlee13x
01-29-2014, 06:27 AM
Of Course!!

It's really strange at first because you don't know what to expect!! And they use techniques to relax you and you don't know if your under or not, you just feel soooo relaxed and sleepy, kind of like you're dreaming! and you can feel yourself breathing so you know you're concious! Then they say imagine yourself.. and for example, last week he told me to picture myself in a meadow.. and then he kind of tells a story but throughout it teaches your subconcious to get rid of anxious thoughts and replace them with relaxed thoughts... have a look at my previous posts, I have actually gone into detail about the session! I would recommend it to anyone, but of course, everyone is different and have their own coping methods!!

Hope this helps!

GeneAllen
01-29-2014, 06:37 AM
Thank you and yes I'll look at the other posts.

I may have read them once already, but a refresher is always good. Hope your day is going well. Peace:D

jessed03
01-29-2014, 07:35 AM
Do you think it has anything to do with the cutting out carbs?

Probably not I suppose, just regular anxiety. You've done great having no attack for 3 weeks!!! :)

Ashlee13x
01-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Hmmm.. could be? you never know! I just want this anxiety gone, i'm sick of it now!!

shonaat
01-29-2014, 09:48 AM
I always feel light headed and faint and i get really scared because i'm scared to faint and i've fainted twice before and scared me:p

Ashlee13x
01-29-2014, 10:18 AM
Really?? I've never fainted (touch wood) scary stuff!! But what my boyfriend always says to me is.. have you ever fainted before when you've felt like this? Which I havent!

Enduronman
01-29-2014, 10:36 AM
Do you think it has anything to do with the cutting out carbs?

Probably not I suppose, just regular anxiety. You've done great having no attack for 3 weeks!!! :)

Who is cutting out carbs???!!!!

E-Man...

jessed03
01-29-2014, 11:24 AM
Who is cutting out carbs???!!!!

E-Man...

Turkleton aka Ashleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Enduronman
01-29-2014, 01:43 PM
No wonder her brain is all f**ked up...if she goes less than 100g a day she won't be able to think!!! Yes, brain fog!!.... :)

Ashlee13x
01-29-2014, 02:25 PM
oiiii shh you! I am trying to lose weight and I have gone to last resort by not eating carbs and its working, i'm losing some weight!!

jessed03
01-29-2014, 03:03 PM
Pity the only weight you've lost so far is from your brain ;)

EAGLE!!!!!

Enduronman
01-29-2014, 03:20 PM
Its WHY you feel just...."weird"..... Twerp! Gawd..... LOL!

E-Man..:)