PDA

View Full Version : help me!!!

iloveyu29
01-29-2014, 02:38 AM
I went to ER tonight cause hi was tired of being nauseous and all came back norm. But still panicky... every time I close my eyes., I'm jolted out of my bed. Like mini attacks as I close my eyes.. happened already about 15times. Anyone??

Cimi
01-29-2014, 02:43 AM
take a sleepig pill and sleep honey. you will feel better.

iloveyu29
01-29-2014, 02:53 AM
take a sleepig pill and sleep honey. you will feel better.

I do t think this normal. :(

Applecherry
01-29-2014, 03:13 AM
That happened to me a few days ago, I kept waking up with little panic attacks, it was awful. Probably you're just doing something a bit off your normal schedule, like going to bed at a different time, or you're hungry, or cold, and your body keeps waking you up, that's the only conclusion I can come to when it happens to me.

iloveyu29
01-29-2014, 03:21 AM
That happened to me a few days ago, I kept waking up with little panic attacks, it was awful. Probably you're just doing something a bit off your normal schedule, like going to bed at a different time, or you're hungry, or cold, and your body keeps waking you up, that's the only conclusion I can come to when it happens to me.

I've had several already. Ugh

jessed03
01-29-2014, 07:26 AM
They're a sign of high stress levels dear. Don't worry, they're nothing serious, lots of people get them, but they're not a good place to be at. I've had them quite frequently.

Did your doctor discuss with you any ways to help you anxiety levels, like talking therapy etc?

Dahila
01-29-2014, 08:28 AM
Yesterday I had a tough time in work and I got home after 10 pm even with the meds I had awful night, as soon as I fell asleep , I woke up. So it is stress. next night is going to be easier. :)
You need to have a serious conversation with your doc:)