PDA

View Full Version : Sinus infection

justineLyann
01-28-2014, 10:31 PM
Major head ache and feeling weird after taking nasal decongestion pills feeling pain in my head and pressure in my nose trouble swallowing what can this all be

littleone123
01-29-2014, 02:15 AM
Sounds like sinus infection I get them all the time can b painful just go see the doc

iloveyu29
01-29-2014, 02:17 AM
Sounds like sinus infection I get them all the time can b painful just go see the doc

Agree. They can get worse and make all kinds of symptoms.

justineLyann
01-29-2014, 02:39 AM
Agree. They can get worse and make all kinds of symptoms.

It's so annoying I have a this pressure feeling in my ears everytime I swallow I hear this popping sound and when it's quite I get this like pressure noise it's annoying me and at times I here like idk how to explain the sound but it's like a whistle

littleone123
01-29-2014, 06:48 AM
It sounds like just a sinus infection I get them twice a year most of the time. It's nothing to worry about unless u leave it and all of that pressure u feel is because ur all congested probably

justineLyann
01-29-2014, 06:57 AM
It sounds like just a sinus infection I get them twice a year most of the time. It's nothing to worry about unless u leave it and all of that pressure u feel is because ur all congested probably

Yea I'm actually taking nasal decongestion pills and also antibiotic for my swollen glands

littleone123
01-29-2014, 08:04 AM
Are u from the uk?

justineLyann
01-29-2014, 08:13 AM
Are u from the uk?

No I'm from NYC

littleone123
01-29-2014, 08:17 AM
Have u tried steam breathing by putting ur head over a bowl of boiling water and towel over your head to try clear your nose etc. Does help maybe put something in the bowl we have olbas oil over here

Dahila
01-29-2014, 08:45 AM
Have u tried steam breathing by putting ur head over a bowl of boiling water and towel over your head to try clear your nose etc. Does help maybe put something in the bowl we have olbas oil over here
Very good idea, you could use nose rince but not now, leter when you feel better

Enduronman
01-29-2014, 10:02 AM
Have someone look at your tonsils (if you have them) if they have white dots on them, you have strep...You mentioned "hard to swallow" as sinus infections generally don't cause that but can...check to see if you may have strep/and or if you have an infection (this is gross) your snot will be an odd color and NOT clear.....

Dr. Dips**t..

E-Man...:)