PDA

View Full Version : How many panic attacks can you have in 1night

iloveyu29
01-27-2014, 11:16 PM
I sometimes can have several small panic attacks in one night. All back to back....b is this abnormal?? Thanks

ab123
01-27-2014, 11:19 PM
It's normal, crappy...but it can happen. I can have physical anxiety symptoms for the whole entire day.:(

neilsarg2012
01-28-2014, 01:32 AM
It's normal, crappy...but it can happen. I can have physical anxiety symptoms for the whole entire day.:(

I have woke up with physical symptoms today :( not nice at all :/

rhar
01-28-2014, 01:33 AM
I feel like I have one constant panic attack all day. I have physical symptoms all day every day.

neilsarg2012
01-28-2014, 01:39 AM
I feel like I have one constant panic attack all day. I have physical symptoms all day every day.

What symptoms do you have?

rhar
01-28-2014, 02:03 AM
What symptoms do you have?

I get weird head feelings, hard to describe and also feel like my head and vision aren't matched up if that makes sense. I get trembling and light headed and I also get a tight chest and racing heart. Mine main concern is something is wrong in my head/brain so all I do is focus on how my head is feeling all day long thus creating more intense feelings!!

neilsarg2012
01-28-2014, 02:06 AM
I get weird head feelings, hard to describe and also feel like my head and vision aren't matched up if that makes sense. I get trembling and light headed and I also get a tight chest and racing heart. Mine main concern is something is wrong in my head/brain so all I do is focus on how my head is feeling all day long thus creating more intense feelings!!

Lol that's my main concern too. The thing is I have sinus problems at the moment which don't help

iloveyu29
01-28-2014, 02:15 AM

That's how I was feeling earlier.. really bad.. could not snap out of it no matter how hard I tried to distract b myself ugh.

rhar
01-28-2014, 02:24 AM
That's how I was feeling earlier.. really bad.. could not snap out of it no matter how hard I tried to distract b myself ugh.

It's bloody hard some days I have to dig so deep