PDA

View Full Version : Test

kell
01-27-2014, 04:36 PM
I have my driving test soon I'm a nervous wreck . HELP !!!!

GeneAllen
01-27-2014, 05:17 PM
Brainsync.com This is great stuff. There is a few things free there as well. Peace

kell
01-27-2014, 05:28 PM
Thankyou :)

GeneAllen
01-27-2014, 05:29 PM
You're welcome. Peace

jessed03
01-27-2014, 05:37 PM
Rescue Remedy can sometimes help in situations like these

And also just know - if you're a good driver, which, I'm sure you are, your instincts are gonna take over and carry you through!

But focusing the mind with a little meditation too as Gene mentioned will be awesome!

When I took my test, I was as nervous as Rihanna when she hears a Chris Brown song, but I passed pretty easily, good luck! :)

Dahila
01-27-2014, 06:43 PM
I am a good driver, and I could not pass twice,because of anxiety, the third time I popped Lorazepam and passed beautifuly:))
I have resistence to benzos, but for someone who does not 0.5 clonazepam is good but at least an hour before the test. Good luck with test:))
It is awesome to be able to drive, many people can not:)

jessed03
01-27-2014, 06:59 PM
I'm the same as James. I can't ever drive and take benzos, people would be dead. I had to give up driving for 2 years on Remeron, I was too drowsy.

Dahila considering you aren't big, you are pretty resilient to take lorazepam and drive ;)

When i was 17, I didn't even know about drugs, and only got bad anxiety during big events. They were easier days!!
I just distracted myself the whole time when I passed. Sung some tunes to myself, talked with the examiner, distracted my mind - my natural driving instincts took me the whole way home.

The first test though, I was quiet as a mouse, over concentrating, not talking, over thinking. I failed pretty early on probably cos of nerves, I made a dumb mistake.

Let your instincts drive you kell.. Be the car lol

Dahila
01-27-2014, 08:13 PM
No ok, I think I took half of pill. When I was passing my driving test , I was not fluent in English (I hope is better now;)) ) and I was terrified that I will mix right with the left, it happens sometimes, Hubby say turn left now and i make the right one hehehe.....Should listen him screaming at me....
I was so nervous, thinking about the scenario, my ex said it is the last time I am going with you:((***hole......I had to pass

Kal you are young and you can do it, at least no one will talk to you in Language you do not know. I was terrified of driving, I had to pass so I could get to work. After two or three months of driving I started to enjoy it. I love driving, and when I get upset , I take the key and go for a drive, usually somewhere in the park.

I bet you pass it:))

kell
01-27-2014, 11:15 PM
Thanks everyone x

GeneAllen
01-28-2014, 06:31 AM
All good advice, but if you don't use any of it, it won't help. Be your greatest self now. Like Jesse said, "BE THE CAR"! LOL

Driving is fun, make it funner. Ask the instructor if it's okay to do the test in reverse? LOL Just being silly. Peace young lady.

kell
01-28-2014, 08:31 AM
Will take ur advice thanks again . I'm not sure if I should go to the test with the mindset I'm going to pass or that I'm going to fail so I'm not upset if I do :-/ x

GeneAllen
01-28-2014, 08:42 AM
It's best to be neutral. Visualize yourself passing. Celebrating afterwards, hugs and YAY! It's a waste of brain to see it not working in your favor, unless you want to fail. If you do fail celebrate, hugs, and say Yay I get to take the test again and just be realistic. It's not the test, it's how you think about it, it's a test not the determination of whether you're good person or not gee whizz. Come on now. Do the test in reverse, or just think about it while doing the test. Laugh inside, smile, see it? That's you a winner either way! Just for you! Peace

kell
01-28-2014, 10:04 AM
Thanks again hopefully with your advice and the rescue remedy all will go ok :)

GeneAllen
01-30-2014, 08:50 AM
So? How was the test? Peace

pharmacharak
06-24-2014, 02:24 AM
Hello,
Yeah it's too exciting situation when you are giving your driving test. I was literally shaking when giving my test but my tutor settled me up very well....