PDA

View Full Version : Extreme exhaustion

reese
01-27-2014, 03:32 PM
Okay I am just so exhausted all day. I honestly feel like I haven't slept in weeks. It's hard to even sit up straight and not lay down on the couch all day. I hate this, it's like the crash after days of intense jitters.

neilsarg2012
01-27-2014, 03:35 PM
Okay I am just so exhausted all day. I honestly feel like I haven't slept in weeks. It's hard to even sit up straight and not lay down on the couch all day. I hate this, it's like the crash after days of intense jitters.

Hmm.. I get the same feelings some days it's not nice at all I hope you feel better soon.

reese
01-27-2014, 03:37 PM
Hmm.. I get the same feelings some days it's not nice at all I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, it just bother me because I have severe health anxiety, so I always worry that I'm getting the flu :(

neilsarg2012
01-27-2014, 03:39 PM
Thanks, it just bother me because I have severe health anxiety, so I always worry that I'm getting the flu :(

No worries :) Bless I know what you mean. I am the same I always feeling like I am getting the flu it's horrible feeling. Some day just pop to the shop get home and I feel like the flu as hit me.

reese
01-27-2014, 03:47 PM
I know it, I'm turning into a serious germaphobe.

neilsarg2012
01-27-2014, 03:50 PM
I know it, I'm turning into a serious germaphobe.

Oh dear OCD? Never good having that fear.

reese
01-27-2014, 04:01 PM
Oh dear OCD? Never good having that fear.

No OCD thank goodness, just scared of catching the nasty bugs circulating around my area. I definitely hate living in the city for this reason, too many sick people running around spreading the love

neilsarg2012
01-27-2014, 04:05 PM
No OCD thank goodness, just scared of catching the nasty bugs circulating around my area. I definitely hate living in the city for this reason, too many sick people running around spreading the love

That's good then :) yeah I know what you mean there about city so easy to catch something. What City you from?

reese
01-27-2014, 04:07 PM
That's good then :) yeah I know what you mean there about city so easy to catch something. What City you from?

Philadelphia :) American girl

neilsarg2012
01-27-2014, 04:11 PM
Philadelphia :) American girl

Aww cool :) you look like a American girl :)

WestCanada05
01-27-2014, 04:12 PM
This is one of the biggest symptoms I have with my anxiety. Its never severe enough that I cant function or anything but I rarely feel like I have 100% energy. Its also a terrible one to have as when you are tired and low on energy you feel more anxious as your body is not operating 100% efficiency so you begin to misinterpret many feelings that would otherwise be normal.

reese
01-27-2014, 04:29 PM
Aww cool :) you look like a American girl :)

I'm going to take that as a compliment haha.

reese
01-27-2014, 04:30 PM
This is one of the biggest symptoms I have with my anxiety. Its never severe enough that I cant function or anything but I rarely feel like I have 100% energy. Its also a terrible one to have as when you are tired and low on energy you feel more anxious as your body is not operating 100% efficiency so you begin to misinterpret many feelings that would otherwise be normal.

And we can't drink caffeine to wake us up because BAM panic attack!

neilsarg2012
01-27-2014, 04:31 PM
I'm going to take that as a compliment haha.

Well it's not a bad thing lol :) you just have the look us English guys see it lol