PDA

View Full Version : Feeling of nothing

j brown
01-27-2014, 11:02 AM
Does anyone else have the feeling of can't breath throw there nose, tiredness, and nothing when going through anxiety attacks

GeneAllen
01-27-2014, 11:04 AM
Yes sir, aggravating at best. Explain a little about the feeling of nothing during a panic attack please.

Thanks for sharing.
Peace

j brown
01-27-2014, 11:26 AM
Like you don't feel happy or sad, it's like I'm kinda just sitting around with no emotional feeling, everything feels not real. Like if I'm at work I'm working but it feels like I'm detached from everything... Like I was playing basketball the other day pulled a muscle or something in my chest, my anxiety wants me to think it's more serious like heart related , every little thing scares me know , and at times I have the scare of passing out

JLK
01-27-2014, 11:54 AM
I know the feeling. I'm not sure what it's called, but basically your brain kind of checks out of a situation that feels overwhelming. Sometimes it feels like watching life through a tv screen.

You can try grounding yourself. Just say to yourself in your head, 'I'm right here. I'm at work. I'm doing ____. I'm okay. This is a good place to be and so on...

GeneAllen
01-27-2014, 03:19 PM
Depersonalization I think. It's not comfortable at all, and very strange feeling. Ground yourself, notice give attention to your body. Do some relaxation exercises. Go check out the free stuff on brainsync.com I really get a lot out of that and it can move you back to center . Let us know please. Thank you for being here.
Peace