PDA

View Full Version : Im freaking out

ry1987
01-27-2014, 06:55 AM
My anxiety is through the fucking roof right now. I'm freaking out inside my head. I'm afraid that it'll be all over for me soon and my worst fears will be before me...then my life will dwindle and go down the shit hole...I'm so tired of being me. So sick of the constant fear that something is going to happen every second of the day. Sometimes I feel like death would be a release..

JoeCool
01-27-2014, 07:45 AM
Unfortunately, this is a common thing. Your mind is playing with you! Try and relax and float through these intrusive thoughts. What's your trigger? What brings this on?

mykids12
01-27-2014, 10:35 PM
My anxiety is through the fucking roof right now. I'm freaking out inside my head. I'm afraid that it'll be all over for me soon and my worst fears will be before me...then my life will dwindle and go down the shit hole...I'm so tired of being me. So sick of the constant fear that something is going to happen every second of the day. Sometimes I feel like death would be a release..

Do you have health anxiety or do you fear something other than health related is going to happen to you? I have health anxiety, am actually in the middle of being tested for numerous things because i do have something going on, and I have fears like this everyday. The unknown is a scary thing and it's hard to get over that.

ry1987
01-28-2014, 04:03 AM
I'm afraid something other than health is going to happen to me. It's a constant fear I feel from the moment I wake up to when I fall asleep. There is a reason for it. I'm living on the edge you could say...it is inevitable that this thing will happen but I'm avoiding it for as long as possible because I'm terrified on so many levels. God I can't even begin to describe the fear I live with. I just want my old life back when I had something to live for and a purpose. My souls dead. I don't want to be scared anymore.

Ashlee13x
01-28-2014, 04:44 AM
You are not alone!! The majority of us on here all have similar worries!! You've just got remember... were all still here!! Life is too short to worry about what could/might happen.. I have come to realise this a lot lately... live every day to the max!! If something bad happens... deal with it when it happens.. IF it happens! Are you on any meds or seeing someone about it??

ry1987
01-28-2014, 04:49 AM
I take zoloft and propranolol

Ashlee13x
01-28-2014, 04:52 AM
Okay do you think they help at all?? Have you thought about having some Cognitive Behavial Therapy or talking therapy?

em1
01-28-2014, 05:05 AM
I take zoloft and propranolol

How long have you been on them and what's the dose ? I'm on them both to tho I don't have to take the propranolol a lot at all