PDA

View Full Version : All i can do is cry

justineLyann
01-26-2014, 11:14 PM
Do what to do when my eyes are closed I see this light spot in my eyes and it's driving me crazy my vision is showing me floaters and dryness and lights that are not there I feel like I'm going crazy all I can do is cry and wonder what is this what is this why is this happening to me

iloveyu29
01-27-2014, 12:10 AM
I also see lights when I close my eyes .... and also when I blink. It's very annoying..

justineLyann
01-27-2014, 12:49 AM
I also see lights when I close my eyes .... and also when I blink. It's very annoying..

It's so annoying an stressing me out

iloveyu29
01-27-2014, 12:52 AM
Silent, or ocular migraines. This is what doc said I could have. I went to eye doc and she told me that when u move your eye rapidly like we do with Anxiety or when we close our eyes and move our eyes , it tugs on the retina causing a misfire. Relax your eyes. Close them, nice music and deep breathing. It will go away love. :)

justineLyann
01-27-2014, 12:58 AM
Silent, or ocular migraines. This is what doc said I could have. I went to eye doc and she told me that when u move your eye rapidly like we do with Anxiety or when we close our eyes and move our eyes , it tugs on the retina causing a misfire. Relax your eyes. Close them, nice music and deep breathing. It will go away love. :)

Yea I will defiantly be doing this question with memory loss do you get confused and take a minute to find words or remembering something's

iloveyu29
01-27-2014, 01:17 AM
Yes I will begin a sentence, stop for a sec and say um, what was I saying.? Hate it

justineLyann
01-27-2014, 01:38 AM
Ughhhhh it's annoying beyond belief I want my memory to be like it was NORMAL !