PDA

View Full Version : Woke up stressed worried and anxious

neilsarg2012
01-26-2014, 02:01 AM
Hi all

Just woke up feeling stressed and anxious and very uncomfortable keep getting this burning sensation and aching head to toe and dull ache back of head neck and back so I think going to go up hospital. Been like this for months now just feel like keep getting throbbed off by doctors. It's so frustrating :/

lucy88
01-26-2014, 02:45 AM
Hi all

Just woke up feeling stressed and anxious and very uncomfortable keep getting this burning sensation and aching head to toe and dull ache back of head neck and back so I think going to go up hospital. Been like this for months now just feel like keep getting throbbed off by doctors. It's so frustrating :/

Its a horrible feeling but dont worry yourself can you move your arm still?

QueenElsa
01-26-2014, 02:46 AM
I've had days like this before. While mine isn't continuous like yours, it's not unusual for me to wake up feeling stressed and anxious. I sometimes get panic attacks as soon as I wake up. They're horrible. I've also had aching head and back aches. I'm pretty sure it was related to stress for me.

neilsarg2012
01-26-2014, 02:54 AM
It's just starting to get to me now and I just feel like something needs to be done I have no medication for anything at all to help. And yeah I can still move my arm just horrible waking up feeling like this.

neilsarg2012
01-26-2014, 02:57 AM
Hmm... I just blown my nose and loads of yellow mucus came out maybe Infection?

lucy88
01-26-2014, 03:00 AM
I know what you feel like wanting to go to hospital but it is just more than likely tension and when you feel less anxious or stressed it will start to go. Its so uncomfatble. Do you have a hot water bottle or some one to massage u?

neilsarg2012
01-26-2014, 03:31 AM
I know what you feel like wanting to go to hospital but it is just more than likely tension and when you feel less anxious or stressed it will start to go. Its so uncomfatble. Do you have a hot water bottle or some one to massage u?

I think I have a infection or something keep getting yellow stuff up :/ I am aching all over my skin feels like it's on fire

lucy88
01-26-2014, 03:43 AM
Maybe its a cold or flu have u taken tempreture have some tablets and spend the day in bed and go see your doctor tommorow drink plenty to