PDA

View Full Version : I feel stupid

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 09:43 PM
Idk what's wrong I feel like nothing is going on in my mind as funny as it sound I constantly repeat something's twice as well as when on my phone I forget where certain things are for a sec or lose tract if what I was gonna do on it it's annoying and scary idk what is wrong like brain fog.

iloveyu29
01-25-2014, 10:11 PM
I do this alot sometimes it scares me but all in all our minds are in over drive with little room to think. Relax your not stupid. You just need a break!!

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 10:14 PM
I do this alot sometimes it scares me but all in all our minds are in over drive with little room to think. Relax your not stupid. You just need a break!! I just wanna cry cause this all so random when it happens idk what to do at time my boyfriend talks to me and I here him but paying no mind to him at all and it makes me feel bad cause it's like I'm not able to pay attention to the most common and easy things like I use to I'm constantly honing back and forth in my phone not remembering when my phone is near me 24/7 I'm always moody and it's scary for me I'm so frustrated and confused

iloveyu29
01-25-2014, 10:19 PM
I just wanna cry cause this all so random when it happens idk what to do at time my boyfriend talks to me and I here him but paying no mind to him at all and it makes me feel bad cause it's like I'm not able to pay attention to the most common and easy things like I use to I'm constantly honing back and forth in my phone not remembering when my phone is near me 24/7 I'm always moody and it's scary for me I'm so frustrated and confused

Yep, I agree. I hate that grrrrrree... someone will be talking to me and I only get bits and pieces of the conversation. Then they will ask me to repeat and I can't. Then they will get mad at me. :/... but hopefully they understand... cause it's really a unfair thing. Anxiety Sucks. It really does

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 10:26 PM
Yep, I agree. I hate that grrrrrree... someone will be talking to me and I only get bits and pieces of the conversation. Then they will ask me to repeat and I can't. Then they will get mad at me. :/... but hopefully they understand... cause it's really a unfair thing. Anxiety Sucks. It really does

Yesssssss I so agree the things it's doing to me scare me and just make me more anxious