PDA

View Full Version : Blurred and spotty vision

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 07:46 PM
It of know where I was laying down and my nose felt very stuffed all of a sudden I get up and I get this blurry vision dry eyes and pressure feel above my eyes with black floaters moving around

iloveyu29
01-25-2014, 07:54 PM
When I lay down and watch tv I get blurred vision ... and if u have sinus pressure , you may have already had floaters just didn't realize until u felt something wrong. I have a floater that bugs me but I'm used to it already. :)

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 07:59 PM
When I lay down and watch tv I get blurred vision ... and if u have sinus pressure , you may have already had floaters just didn't realize until u felt something wrong. I have a floater that bugs me but I'm used to it already. :)

I have been having this pressure feeling between my eyes and it's at the top of my nose so I do think that may be it cause I also have a respiratory infection

iloveyu29
01-25-2014, 08:05 PM
Yes... a untreated cold will eventually turn into a sinus infection. Have u been to doc for this?? Our are u just self medicating.. I have allot of pressure in between eyes. Makes me feel lightheaded and blurry vision

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 08:08 PM
Yes... a untreated cold will eventually turn into a sinus infection. Have u been to doc for this?? Our are u just self medicating.. I have allot of pressure in between eyes. Makes me feel lightheaded and blurry vision

I went to the ER last night and they gave me a steroid shot for the swelling in my throat and than a shot of ibuprofen

HockeyRules
01-25-2014, 08:10 PM

Boil some water......throw a towel over your head and breath the moist steam. It is temporary.....but it loosens stuff up. Also if you can handle it.....maybe a brisk walk or a slow jog.......running cleans my sinuses out good.....but usually if it's outside. Hope you feel better soon. :)

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 08:11 PM
Boil some water......throw a towel over your head and breath the moist steam. It is temporary.....but it loosens stuff up. Also if you can handle it.....maybe a brisk walk or a slow jog.......running cleans my sinuses out good.....but usually if it's outside. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Thanks so much I will so try this