PDA

View Full Version : Im s scared an dint kniw what to do

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 12:19 PM
With the memory loss I'm feeling I'm so scared that I might have Alzheimer's it's been bugging me for two days I feeling like this I searched on google for memory loss which I should have not done but I'm so scared cause this memory loss came out of the blue now I have a huge fear of forgetting everything an everyone no matter what u do this fear of having alzheimer's is in my head I get slurried speech an Also hard to find certain words at time it's driving me beyond crazy !!!!!!!!!! How did this come about

monkeynuts111
01-25-2014, 12:23 PM
Don't worry you are not alone. My memory has become very bad because of anxiety. I can never remember anything anymore. Anxiety is a crazy thing, it can really mess the brain up.

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 12:29 PM
It is making me more depressed and sad as if I will soon not remember my family and Friends brings me to tears if not know anything I just wanna get rid of this but don't know how

reese
01-25-2014, 02:18 PM
Alzheimer's is very rare in young adults (under 60). Anxiety can cause some memory loss/confusion and brain fog. If your anxiety is busy worrying your brain all day, you're naturally going to lose some of the other stuff that should be floating around in there. Stop googling!!! The key to webmd is it's always cancer....or lupus.

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 02:22 PM
Thanks so much ughhhhhh this is helping me feel so much better because it's made me think a lot and it just runs through my head constantly

reese
01-25-2014, 02:29 PM
Thanks so much ughhhhhh this is helping me feel so much better because it's made me think a lot and it just runs through my head constantly

When my health anxiety gets bad I write everything down. Literally write down your train of thought and reread it a few times. By the third time it seems less realistic and scary and you're able to focus more on what's really going on minus the fear. Good luck!

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 02:29 PM
Never google symptoms I am learning that myself once I googled and said had 30 seconds to live lol but try and keep off it when you don't feel great when something new happens to me first thing I did was google a symptom. Try and relax if you can and keep your mind of things and talk to people on here :)

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 02:32 PM
Thank you guys so much question has anyone had like slurred speech and feeling of talking and not finding the right words happen to anyone ?

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 02:35 PM
Thank you guys so much question has anyone had like slurred speech and feeling of talking and not finding the right words happen to anyone ?

Once I had a feeling I was struggling with my tongue and struggling with words but when i think about it when you think about speaking it makes it worse

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 02:37 PM
Yea I am learning that I'm trying to get my mindset out of this what if what if but it's hard

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 02:40 PM
Yea I am learning that I'm trying to get my mindset out of this what if what if but it's hard

Yeah it's hard I know that and the more you think about it the more your anxiety kicks in and makes you think it and can make you believe symptoms too. I am slowly learning about it myself but I know it's hard that's for sure

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 02:47 PM
Yeah it's hard I know that and the more you think about it the more your anxiety kicks in and makes you think it and can make you believe symptoms too. I am slowly learning about it myself but I know it's hard that's for sure

Exactly everything you just said than it will kinda be I forced in my brain that something else is wrong no matter what else I do it will tray there in thought ! 😞

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 02:53 PM
Exactly everything you just said than it will kinda be I forced in my brain that something else is wrong no matter what else I do it will tray there in thought ! dde1e

Yep i suppose it's training your brain to believe there is nothing wrong with you. At the moment I am getting a lot of physical symptoms and I myself is finding it hard to believe this is the cause of it all. It's amazing how powerful our brains our

jessed03
01-25-2014, 02:56 PM
How old are you Justine, out of interest?

Some very legit advice in this thread so far about not googling ;)

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 02:57 PM
Yep i suppose it's training your brain to believe there is nothing wrong with you. At the moment I am getting a lot of physical symptoms and I myself is finding it hard to believe this is the cause of it all. It's amazing how powerful our brains our

I'm learning everyday to not left my mind and body control me I control them but it's hard being in this for so long and not knowing what to doooo I have had symptoms with me not being able to swallow breathing heart palpitation panic attacks pain in my muscles in leg and neck specially needle feelings in my chest and legs feet and all this within 2 months and going on 3

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 03:04 PM
I'm learning everyday to not left my mind and body control me I control them but it's hard being in this for so long and not knowing what to doooo I have had symptoms with me not being able to swallow breathing heart palpitation panic attacks pain in my muscles in leg and neck specially needle feelings in my chest and legs feet and all this within 2 months and going on 3

You sound a bit like me I am finding so hard to believe myself that this can cause so much havoc and symptoms it's not nice at all. I asked my doctor when he turned around and said anxiety and stress to me can this really cause this ? And he said yeah it can he said can a affect nerves and everything deep down I am still struggling to believe it but just hope in the end will be a bit normal and get back on my feet without feeling like rubbish. Just keep plugging away and keep busy take your mind off things

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 03:07 PM
You sound a bit like me I am finding so hard to believe myself that this can cause so much havoc and symptoms it's not nice at all. I asked my doctor when he turned around and said anxiety and stress to me can this really cause this ? And he said yeah it can he said can a affect nerves and everything deep down I am still struggling to believe it but just hope in the end will be a bit normal and get back on my feet without feeling like rubbish. Just keep plugging away and keep busy take your mind off things

That's exactly me and I have been having blurred vision with pressure above them dark floaters in they And the new one now is my speech as if something is doing it to my young or something as if it's swollen in the back tours taste buds

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 03:16 PM
Yeah I have had the same I had head pressure and my throat didn't feel right then tongue it felt like something was spreading as weird as it sounds. The big taste buds at the back of your tongue is normal everyone as them :) it's crazy I also thought under my tongue something was wrong lol

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 03:22 PM
Yeah I have had the same I had head pressure and my throat didn't feel right then tongue it felt like something was spreading as weird as it sounds. The big taste buds at the back of your tongue is normal everyone as them :) it's crazy I also thought under my tongue something was wrong lol

OMG the under the tongue feeling I had that yesterday I have this weird voice when I go higher pith and it sometime feels as if in forcing words out it's annoying but trying not to focus on the negative even though the feel is there

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 03:29 PM
OMG the under the tongue feeling I had that yesterday I have this weird voice when I go higher pith and it sometime feels as if in forcing words out it's annoying but trying not to focus on the negative even though the feel is there

Lol I felt like under my tongue was going to swell up. It's horrible it is crazy I am believe maybe this is all anxiety hmm.. Lol. Have you ever had a illness before this happened?

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 03:38 PM
Lol I felt like under my tongue was going to swell up. It's horrible it is crazy I am believe maybe this is all anxiety hmm.. Lol. Have you ever had a illness before this happened?

No never and yesterday I went to the ER and was told that I had a respiratory infection I went for feeling pain in my throat and tongue very hard to swallow and now I have this nasty sticky mucus that just doesn't go away and now I have this hoarseness of the voice kinda like a froggy ness sound ( and I can't reply to you message in my inbox cause you so much messages it says for me to send you have to delete some ) 😉

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 03:44 PM
No never and yesterday I went to the ER and was told that I had a respiratory infection I went for feeling pain in my throat and tongue very hard to swallow and now I have this nasty sticky mucus that just doesn't go away and now I have this hoarseness of the voice kinda like a froggy ness sound ( and I can't reply to you message in my inbox cause you so much messages it says for me to send you have to delete some ) dde09

Upper respiratory infection I had that lol they said mine was a virus tho. Oh yeah I had the same problems with my messages lol. I have a iPhone have to swipe left on the message to delete on mine lol

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 03:56 PM
Upper respiratory infection I had that lol they said mine was a virus tho. Oh yeah I had the same problems with my messages lol. I have a iPhone have to swipe left on the message to delete on mine lol

Lol I have an iPhone to I have to do the same thing an I was shocked when told that I had that infection cause I don't know from where it came from

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 04:03 PM
Lol I have an iPhone to I have to do the same thing an I was shocked when told that I had that infection cause I don't know from where it came from

Lol at least you know how to delete messages now lol :) yeah me too to be honest but there is so much nasty viruses and bugs going around seems to be more then ever. Do you now feel better?

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 04:10 PM
Lol at least you know how to delete messages now lol :) yeah me too to be honest but there is so much nasty viruses and bugs going around seems to be more then ever. Do you now feel better?

Yea I can swallow better an breath better an no pain like yesterday They gave me a steroid shot and a another shot called ibuprofen and it started feel better a lil but my throat kinda hurts

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 04:22 PM
Your lucky I didn't get anything lol but glad your feeling better now it's not nice being poorly. Did you get any sinus problems?

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 04:54 PM
Your lucky I didn't get anything lol but glad your feeling better now it's not nice being poorly. Did you get any sinus problems?

Yesssss a sinus infection the worst ever OMG !!!!!! I still have it but do t know how to get rid if it !

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 05:01 PM
Yesssss a sinus infection the worst ever OMG !!!!!! I still have it but do t know how to get rid if it !

I know the feeling same here I am hearing so many things how to get rid of if

Apple cider vinegar
Netti pot
Steaming with obis oil
Taking loads of vitamins such as vitamin C
Drinking loads of water thins your mucus
Decongestion tablets

The list goes on lol

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 05:04 PM
Oh wow I never new half if that stuff till now and question do you get into a frequent daze like a spaced out feeling ?

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 05:07 PM
Oh wow I never new half if that stuff till now and question do you get into a frequent daze like a spaced out feeling ?

Yeah I did my research plus my sister suffered the same thing. Yeah I get that feeling and I feel light headed sometimes it's horrible feeling I feel I like I am drugs or something lol.

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 05:19 PM
Yeah I did my research plus my sister suffered the same thing. Yeah I get that feeling and I feel light headed sometimes it's horrible feeling I feel I like I am drugs or something lol.

Yesss me two it's annoying an confusing on weather it's serious or not

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 05:24 PM
Yesss me two it's annoying an confusing on weather it's serious or not

Well my sister suffered 9 months like it you have to have a good routine with the netti pot and and apple cider vinegar she swears on it. Well have you had a MRI scan of sinuses?

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 05:26 PM
Well my sister suffered 9 months like it you have to have a good routine with the netti pot and and apple cider vinegar she swears on it. Well have you had a MRI scan of sinuses?

No but I have had one on my head and so call it's nothing there but I get these weird headaches that drive me crazy and I think from constantly looking and being on my phone that's where this lightheaded weird feeling comes from

neilsarg2012
01-25-2014, 05:31 PM
No but I have had one on my head and so call it's nothing there but I get these weird headaches that drive me crazy and I think from constantly looking and being on my phone that's where this lightheaded weird feeling comes from

I had a MRI scan of head and have trapped fluid in left sinus :/ yeah I get that too the thing that makes you dizzy is your inner ear fluid can get in and make you dizzy and light headed

justineLyann
01-25-2014, 06:14 PM
I had a MRI scan of head and have trapped fluid in left sinus :/ yeah I get that too the thing that makes you dizzy is your inner ear fluid can get in and make you dizzy and light headed

It's so hard I tell you I cry often from just thinking of how did I allow myself to get like this

neilsarg2012
01-26-2014, 01:31 AM
It's so hard I tell you I cry often from just thinking of how did I allow myself to get like this

I know how you feel I felt like I was going to break down myself and thought the same and I kept thinking about little girl got myself in a right mess :/ I am starting to get used to if now it's horrible starting to forget what normal feels like :( but just have to keep positive and keep trying and relax because if you don't relax makes symptoms worse.