PDA

View Full Version : Just Venting- Anxiety + Life = Sigh

blondieqtpie
01-25-2014, 01:42 AM
Not looking for answers just venting about my night so far. So went to bed at a decent time, was sleeping away and my 3 year old son wakes up and climbs into my bed... Which he does pretty much every night.. I go right back to sleep. Then 1 am comes around and my 5 year old daughter wakes me up telling me she had an accident in her bed, so I have to remove her soiled clothes, wash her down with soap and water and get clean clothes I'm her-- in the dark near a dim light. She's coughing a lot.. She's had a cough and it is not getting better.. Her cough wakes up my son, I Check him and his pull up is soaked through SO I get a towel to put in the bed ( a I will change the beds and clean them tomorrow), take of his shirt because it is slightly wet, take off his soiled pull up and get a clean one on him and him back to sleep... So both kids are in my bed... It's King size so even my husband and the three of us fit on it ( and he's 6'5".. ). But now I'm wide awake... Have some anxiety... Took some clonazapam and Doing deep breathing to prevent my anxiety to escalating to an attack.
But what a night???
Broke my left v

blondieqtpie
01-25-2014, 01:45 AM
Ugh pressed the button too soon.... So broke my left foot at the end of November which is healing well, but I'm on my feet a lot.. Especially when my husband is out of town like right now, and my foot really aches at the end of the day still.. So yeah looks like a fun trip to the walk in tomorrow after I've gotten sleep.

I am not my brain
01-25-2014, 01:55 AM
The joys of being a parent :)

I remember nights like this with my daughter. In the midst of it you get so frustrated, but when you look back in time these will be the most precious moments (pertaining to your children).

The anxiety is a different monster. When stressed, just try to stay positive. I know it's easier said than done, I'm still working on this.

blondieqtpie
01-25-2014, 02:26 AM
Waking up and dealing with two soiled young children may not be a fond memory for me but I'm sure to laugh about it later down the road. My son keeps squishing me.. It'd certainly not comfortable right now. Managing my anxiety at least so that hopefully sleep will come to me soon. Not letting this trigger an attack my anxiety is around a 3 right now, so not bad. But keeping me awake. Not looking forwards to changing and making both beds tomorrow and heading to the walk in clinic. I wanted to have a lazy day!

jessed03
01-26-2014, 05:25 AM
How'd your Saturday go in the end?