PDA

View Full Version : Need to vent...

AmberGbenga
01-24-2014, 05:03 PM
Well... I used to love my job, but day by day I hate it a little more.. My manager is great.. But she is under so much pressure from the guys upstairs she is becoming unbearable.. I have an 8 hour shift right.. I basically can't do anything until the shop is closed.. No cleaning or nothing which has recently changed. The guys upstairs agreed to give us an extra 30mins after the shop closes to do everything.. Now it's impossible to do everything in that short amount of time. Plus my manager is finding more and more things to add to the list everyday.. Then if it Dosent get done shit hits the fan. It's PISSING ME OFF! I work so hard yet I feel I get no where and I'm not working on my own time.. I did that before and got no appreciation. So fuck that.

My fiancé is deploying to school for a month and I can't talk to him that whole time.. I'm so stressed about that.. He has just gotten back from the field for a week and in a few days he flys out.. I'm devistated..

I went out last night and my friend wrote herself off.. Was so drunk.. Nearly for arrested, vomited out my car window, started freaking out conpleltly.. And I had to look after her..

Money stresses, time stresses, and overall stresses... UHHH!!

My anxiety is slowly creeping back with all the crap going on... Just need to let this out.. I have no one else I can really tell.. I'm stressed