PDA

View Full Version : Update :)

mom23
01-24-2014, 03:47 PM
I have had a great day. I did wake up pretty early feeling anxious. Took my Celexa and Wellbutrin as I have now since Tuesday. I brought along a clonzapam to work just in case I needed to take it. Guess what? I didn't and actually felt pretty good today. No anxiety since early this morning. I even found myself singing along to the radio and and had more energy. Could this be a sign that I'm starting to feel better or us it just a tease. Lol. I guess we shall find out

em1
01-24-2014, 04:00 PM
Hi ya :) thanks fantastic news your feeling better I've been feeling gr8 to yay :)

mom23
01-24-2014, 04:05 PM
Heya Em. Good news for both of us then. I honestly thought I was never going to feel better. I'm not getting ahead of myself. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. But right now I'm enjoying my peaceful mind :). I am very tired. But I'll take that any day over that nasty anxious feeling

em1
01-24-2014, 04:12 PM
Heya Em. Good news for both of us then. I honestly thought I was never going to feel better. I'm not getting ahead of myself. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. But right now I'm enjoying my peaceful mind :). I am very tired. But I'll take that any day over that nasty anxious feeling

I had every faith that you would Hun it just takes
Time,take the good days and don't be down IF you get a bad day,we all
Get them,anxieties are part of being human and even if you don't suffer like we do so take the good with both days,today is a GOOD day :)

mom23
01-24-2014, 05:38 PM
Thanks so much Em.

GeneAllen
01-24-2014, 09:10 PM
Sounds like the beginning of the end of anxiety. You've been headed there a while now. More good stuff to come I bet. Very happy for you! :D Peace

shonaat
01-26-2014, 01:52 PM
Let's try and fight anxiety:) great to hear you feel better:))

mom23
01-26-2014, 08:50 PM
Thanks shonnat. I'm not having a great night. But I'm trying to deal the best I can

GeneAllen
02-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Hope you're doing well MOM

Was just thinking about you. Peace

mom23
02-05-2014, 10:11 AM
Hope you're doing well MOM Was just thinking about you. Peace

I'm still not feeling great. I can't even tell if I'm starting to feel better. Still having my sleepless nights. I can fall asleep. But wake up anywhere between 12:30 and 4:30 and feel soooo hot and anxious. I cannot fall back to sleep. It's really starting to wear me out.
Thank you for asking Gene

iloveyu29
02-05-2014, 10:26 AM
I'm still not feeling great. I can't even tell if I'm starting to feel better. Still having my sleepless nights. I can fall asleep. But wake up anywhere between 12:30 and 4:30 and feel soooo hot and anxious. I cannot fall back to sleep. It's really starting to wear me out.
Thank you for asking Gene

Remember love anxiety doesn't come over night, it won't leave that way either. You need to stay positive.. let anxiety know your not playing this time and take the bull by the horns :)

mom23
02-05-2014, 05:19 PM
I'm trying so hard. Believe me. I've had this feeling for about a month now. I want my life back

iloveyu29
02-05-2014, 05:28 PM
I'm trying so hard. Believe me. I've had this feeling for about a month now. I want my life back

So do I.. I want all of my life back