PDA

View Full Version : Menstrual cycle question.

iloveyu29
01-23-2014, 08:34 PM
I'm due to start my period in the next 2 days, and today I was at Wal-Mart and I was panicking. And also I'm irritable, and I feel,panicky. I've been doing really good. So, not sure if it's related.or not

SSMommy
01-23-2014, 08:42 PM
My anxiety seems to be really closely related to my period for sure... And oh my gosh... Don't get me started on Wal-mart. I hate that place!!

Applecherry
01-23-2014, 08:43 PM
I don't think it causes it, but definitely makes it worse. :rolleyes:

iloveyu29
01-23-2014, 08:49 PM
I mean I always get irritable. Like I have it under control, but it seems to come back whenever I'm close to my period

Enduronman
01-23-2014, 08:57 PM
My daughters BOTH do this!!!....I know what's going on, before hand..Yes, hormones get all wacked out for a brief time. No, I'm not a doctor...nor do I know why I posted in this "cycle" question but they both do this anyway. Short tempered,grumpy harder to deal with...(phew)....RUNNNNN!!!! LMAO!

Paul N Lauren
01-23-2014, 09:09 PM
My daughters BOTH do this!!!....I know what's going on, before hand..Yes, hormones get all wacked out for a brief time. No, I'm not a doctor...nor do I know why I posted in this "cycle" question but they both do this anyway. Short tempered,grumpy harder to deal with...(phew)....RUNNNNN!!!! LMAO!

yup , my daughter takes prozac and yes , since enduroman said that . i realize she does get panicky and social anxiety. itst he only time she does the social anxiety. most of the time she deals with anxiety attacks over stressing and thats pretty much it. except on periods. lol, and i though i had nothing to say either. guess it could be related.

iloveyu29
01-23-2014, 09:12 PM
Ugh. I was freaking o it at Wal-Mart. Omg

Enduronman
01-23-2014, 09:16 PM
@Paul!! Thanks for not leaving me hangin!!

Everybody (at least most of us) freak out at Walmart!!..LMAO!!....

I do believe that maybe there's a "natural" supplement that you could try during this cycle to help ease the added tension,..maybe has licorice or black cohosh in it..Jus a suggestion.

iloveyu29
01-23-2014, 09:18 PM
It sucks. Seems the lighting messes with me. All the fluorescent lights!!!

Paul N Lauren
01-23-2014, 09:24 PM
It sucks. Seems the lighting messes with me. All the fluorescent lights!!!
dunno, suppose to be non irritating. its generally the people that gets me going. thats me though. triggers can be basically anything. depends on the person i suppose.

iloveyu29
01-23-2014, 09:27 PM
I felt like everyone was talking 100mph but I was not hearing anything. Just the mixture of all,convos. .

Paul N Lauren
01-23-2014, 09:28 PM
@Paul!! Thanks for not leaving me hangin!!

Everybody (at least most of us) freak out at Walmart!!..LMAO!!....

I do believe that maybe there's a "natural" supplement that you could try during this cycle to help ease the added tension,..maybe has licorice or black cohosh in it..Jus a suggestion.
lol, you made me think of my daughter. np.

Paul N Lauren
01-23-2014, 09:33 PM
I felt like everyone was talking 100mph but I was not hearing anything. Just the mixture of all,convos. .
thats exactly how i get. told you how i am at that point ,i gotta get out or the sick shit hits me. you are not alone love

Dahila
01-23-2014, 09:57 PM
PMS ladies, do not mistake it with anxiety. :))

janey
01-25-2014, 08:40 AM
I'm due to start my period in the next 2 days, and today I was at Wal-Mart and I was panicking. And also I'm irritable, and I feel,panicky. I've been doing really good. So, not sure if it's related.or not

Um...It's Wal-Mart. Everyone get anxiety there. :P That place is hell.

It's related. You could be having PMS symptoms, and of course they're not 24/7. They vary and change.

I basically have my anxiety beat...except for when my period is really close. Then I get those evil kind of butterflies in my stomach and I start feeling anxious.
It goes away once I start my cycle.

Definitely related.