PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy and fear of blood clots

Dweeb
01-23-2014, 10:49 AM
Been doing really well with my anxiety but over the last couple of days its got alot worse and i'm really scared of developing a blood clot :(

onebreathatatime
01-23-2014, 11:08 AM
I feel like I could have written this post! Since becoming pregnant this fear of mine has actually gotten worse! I work at a desk so I am worried I don't move my legs enough. I had a pain in my chest the other day and all I could think was a blood clot broke off from somewhere in my leg and just lodged in my lung! I was terrified!

Dahila
01-23-2014, 11:08 AM
Dweeb you are not developing blood clot, your pregnancy is great, your body will do everything to provide nutrition and safety to baby. Please do not worry. Did you talk to doc about your fears?

Dweeb
01-23-2014, 11:38 AM
Onebreatheatatime its a horrible fear aint it? If i get a little short of breath i'm thinkin the worst :)

When i was pregnant with my daughter i never had none of these fears bt now cuz ive got anxiety the fears are horrible

I havent spoken to my doctor yet as its only been the last couple of days that ive had the fear

Dahila
01-23-2014, 11:57 AM
The first three months can be a roller caster, hopefully ladies you will feel better:)

Dweeb
01-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Ino ive had a blood test for blood clot factors and i'm sure theyve come bck normal as the midwife asnt phoned to say otherwise