PDA

View Full Version : Phlegm issues

Sharon18
01-22-2014, 08:33 AM
Hi, I hv health anxiety mainly to do with my heart...well, i hv been having horrible phlegm in my chest n throat/nose due to the very dry weather here in hong kong (i think)..i feel it getting really uncomfortable at times...almost hard to breathe...i freak out...then i cant swallow my food...then chest anxiety is getting worse becos of it. Anyone with this nagging problem?!

GYDA
01-22-2014, 09:24 AM
Yeah I get it, always got mucus in my throat but its a very common symptom of anxiety apparently. Doesnt help when your trying to go for a run or play footy you have to keep spitting to clear the mucus (sorry for been crude). Some weeks are better than others, not sure if its to do with the weather or not i've never really noticed.

Sharon18
01-22-2014, 04:32 PM
thx for reply.

Sharon18
03-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Yeah I get it, always got mucus in my throat but its a very common symptom of anxiety apparently. Doesnt help when your trying to go for a run or play footy you have to keep spitting to clear the mucus (sorry for been crude). Some weeks are better than others, not sure if its to do with the weather or not i've never really noticed.

What do you do for it?

NixonRulz
03-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Well there is Hong Kong in the house!

First one from there I have seen

Having health anxiety and trying to associate it with phlegm would be a stretch

Nothing there to be concerned about but a cold or a small virus

No big deal at all

Welcome!

Sharon18
03-05-2014, 02:17 AM
thank you from hk :)