PDA

View Full Version : Heating system failed.....my anxiety is being tested

trinidiva
01-22-2014, 08:04 AM
So I woke up this morning and my heating system failed. It is about negative five degrees this morning with a fresh bunch of snow outside from our storm yesterday. Ugh. .....

I finally got in touch with the service people who should be here this morning but im hoping its just a quick fix otherwise I will have to pack up the kids and head to the nearest hotel.

Sigh.....feeling stressed out.

em1
01-22-2014, 09:00 AM
Oh you poor thing and more so with the children to,hope it gets fixed fast
Let us know how you get on Hun

trinidiva
01-22-2014, 01:04 PM
So, it turns out that its major issues with my heat pump and my internal heating unit...and it can't be fixed today. Figures!! Lol. They haven't called me back yet either. I decided to go out and buy the biggest darn space heater I could find.

em1
01-22-2014, 01:12 PM
So, it turns out that its major issues with my heat pump and my internal heating unit...and it can't be fixed today. Figures!! Lol. They haven't called me back yet either. I decided to go out and buy the biggest darn space heater I could find.

Omg that's so bad,I would phone them back and say how can I keep my childern warm
Then

Enduronman
01-22-2014, 01:28 PM
OMG I hate heat pumps...So sorry Trin! I hope it gets resolved for you asap!!...

Insurance should cover your room(s) if you have to leave the home..Call your ins company and see if they reimburse you..

E-Man..

trinidiva
01-22-2014, 03:42 PM
OMG I hate heat pumps...So sorry Trin! I hope it gets resolved for you asap!!...

Insurance should cover your room(s) if you have to leave the home..Call your ins company and see if they reimburse you..

E-Man..

Yes, they most likely will....my husband seems to think this will be addressed tomorrow. ...actually...it turns out to be 3-5 days. Lol.