PDA

View Full Version : Newbe here with conerns

rrpd2618
02-19-2008, 10:40 AM
I have been dealing with axiety since 2003. For the most part it went away up until the last month or so. I found my self very stressted out at for not getting lunch break, working mandatory over time etc etc. My new symptoms are is my head feels heavy and has some pressure and my eyes have hard time focusing and then getting all shaky. This normally happens when i go to places and when I am at home i feel for the most part just fine. I used to take paxil cr but have been off it for months now. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

chanel07
02-19-2008, 02:29 PM
I have been dealing with axiety since 2003. For the most part it went away up until the last month or so. I found my self very stressted out at for not getting lunch break, working mandatory over time etc etc. My new symptoms are is my head feels heavy and has some pressure and my eyes have hard time focusing and then getting all shaky. This normally happens when i go to places and when I am at home i feel for the most part just fine. I used to take paxil cr but have been off it for months now. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Are you experiencing attacks everyday? What time of day and where are you usually at when they start?