PDA

View Full Version : Weird feelings

Stephj526
01-21-2014, 11:42 PM
I'm under a lot of stress right now. Getting married in 2 months, cousin aka bridesmaid backing out last minute. Busy work, school...blah blah blah.

So tonight I noticed a weird pain in my head. I swore I was having a stroke. It's been a few hours, and still not feeling normal. I can't get passed the feelings and it's driving me nuts. I can't sleep, can't think...I dunno. I took some aspirin, hoping that helps reassure me.

Anyone get similar feelings?

rhar
01-22-2014, 12:18 AM
What was the pain like?
I get an array of strange head symptoms and they are what drive my attacks

Stephj526
01-27-2014, 07:10 PM
What was the pain like? I get an array of strange head symptoms and they are what drive my attacks

It was a pulsing feeling. It's a big source of my anxiety also.

jessed03
01-27-2014, 07:15 PM
It was a pulsing feeling. It's a big source of my anxiety also.

Similar to the symptom where it feels like you have a headband around your head, or..?

NixonRulz
01-27-2014, 07:40 PM
Similar to the symptom where it feels like you have a headband around your head, or..?

I used to get those type headaches

That's a good analogy with the headband

Felt like I did when I was getting Physical in the 80's with my headband on listening to Olivia Newton John.

jessed03
01-27-2014, 08:25 PM
I used to get those type headaches

That's a good analogy with the headband

Felt like I did when I was getting Physical in the 80's with my headband on listening to Olivia Newton John.

Lol

I can't take credit for it, it's how they describe it in the symptom list, but ya, I think it's well put, describes it to a T

Stephj526
01-27-2014, 09:42 PM

The head pressure feeling definitely sucks. I noticed when I apply something cold to my head, it makes that "headband" feeling start to go away. Mints help me too for some reason.

Stephj526
01-27-2014, 09:43 PM
Ha, I'll never forget the time if called my neurologist because I was certain that my head was going to explode because it felt like my brain was turning sideways lol. Oh anxiety is a little crazy.

rhar
01-27-2014, 09:48 PM
Ha, I'll never forget the time if called my neurologist because I was certain that my head was going to explode because it felt like my brain was turning sideways lol. Oh anxiety is a little crazy.

I can relate. I get the weirdest head feelings. Can't even think how to explain them. Like dizzy but not. Like my brain is moving from side to side inside my head might be a way of describing it!!! And lots of feeling like I'll pass out and off balance

manz82
01-28-2014, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I can totally relate. The head symptoms freak me out the most and have me thinking that I'm dying from a brain tumour or high blood pressure. Sigh..
I get like a pulsing feeling in my face, tight band around forehead and temples, stiff neck, sore shoulders and jaw, light headedness, occasional spaced-out feelings, off balance and like there is a brick in my skull.
The joys!