PDA

View Full Version : Is this common??

iloveyu29
01-21-2014, 06:31 PM
My daughter has been sick today. I think more and more and more my stomach feels a bit uneasy even though the doctor said it may have just been something she ate.. have sent off you experienced this??? The over thinking???

NixonRulz
01-21-2014, 06:36 PM
Of course. We overthink everything. That's why we are in this forum!

Don't beat yourself up over this one.

Blessed
01-21-2014, 08:36 PM
My daughter has been sick today. I think more and more and more my stomach feels a bit uneasy even though the doctor said it may have just been something she ate.. have sent off you experienced this??? The over thinking??? I overthink thinking about everything I overthink about so yes...... Very common annoyance we anxious people struggle with.

Enduronman
01-21-2014, 09:00 PM
I overthink thinking about everything I overthink about so yes...... Very common annoyance we anxious people struggle with.

That'A girlll....I love that quote!

I overthink, thinking, about overthinking,..everything!..We should copyright that!!!... :)

Enduronman
01-21-2014, 09:01 PM
My daughter has been sick today. I think more and more and more my stomach feels a bit uneasy even though the doctor said it may have just been something she ate.. have sent off you experienced this??? The over thinking???

Empathy...yes, common is anxious people. :)

Paul N Lauren
01-21-2014, 11:07 PM
its the anxiety, yes its normal. sux , but expected. with ALL thats going on. yes , most expected. hang in there she will be fine.

mistiblue
01-22-2014, 12:48 AM
Oh goodness! All the time. My kids start coughing and I immediately think I have a sore throat. Or if some one had a heart attack, I start having chest pains. It's def normal!
Blessed- I am loving what you said! E-mans right, we should copyright that... Lol!

Paul N Lauren
01-22-2014, 12:48 AM
Empathy...yes, common is anxious people. :)

very common