PDA

View Full Version : Weird brain sensations

williamwblack
01-21-2014, 05:18 PM
About 3 months ago me and my gf were watching a movie and out of nowhere I felt this very weird wave of sadness,hopelessness, like all the happiness from the world had gone. It scared the hell out of me because I've been happy all my life and I have nothing to be upset or sad about. I've never felt anything like it in my life. My body was shaking and I just wanted to cry... Obviously since then I've googled every symptom on Google which isn't good lol but I've learned that it's anxiety/depression which makes me feel better because I know what it is but don't know why it came out of no where and it's there, which scares me the most. I just want to be normal again and I was wondering if anyone else feels like this and was wondering when it will go away

williamwblack
01-21-2014, 05:58 PM
Thx James, but I've heard many horrible things about medication. Getting addicted and having to up your dosage isn't in my nature lol. I'd rather so this without medication. I've also heard it's all about positive attitude and willpower, some days are just harder then others and I just wish this thing wasn't there to begin with. And I'm getting a full body scan tomorrow to see if anything is wrong also