PDA

View Full Version : fuzzy head

michelle Smith
01-21-2014, 01:37 PM
Hi everyone. Never posted before but wondered if anyone had similar feelings. This is my third week bak at work since been on sik with work related stress and panic attacks I was sorta ok until this afternoon cos I have to do another 12hr shift covering sickness again and one tomorrow making it my 3rd in a row. Knowing my work load is again just piling up I started feeling fuzzy in my head which started the anxiousness off . Anyone got any tips how to keep these at bay please . Thanks in advance

michelle Smith
01-21-2014, 02:32 PM
Thanks for ur response frankie . Im going to have a word tomorrow but there is literally no one to cover other than me. A good note is I can take 2 days off which is looking like Friday and Monday x

michelle Smith
01-21-2014, 02:41 PM
Me too lol hate these strange feelings

rhar
01-21-2014, 04:12 PM
I get these feelings too.
It's very hard to describe and very frightening

anxietyjezza88
01-21-2014, 04:30 PM
It's all about the way you think of the fuzzy feeling, I used to freak out with them witch only made it worse and carry on for much longer, I look at these anxiety symptoms as a cough is to a flu, do you freak out when you cough from the flu?? If you start to ignore the fuzzy feeling or get bored of it the attacks last for a very short time it's a tool in place that I use. It doesn't happen straight away but I think it's all about practice. Practicing this for me to not worry about the symptoms of anxiety and just going with what it throws at me really thins the anxiety out. I'm not fixed I still have anxiety but it's made anxiety bare able, the fuzzy feeling won't kill us we are fine with them like a cough is to a flu. Breathing techniques work very well to, but use them when you don't have anxiety don't just use them when you have the anxiety attacks. Like I said practice these things constantly and over a few months you should see results. But everyone is different I hope it works for you 💪👍

rhar
01-21-2014, 04:37 PM
It's all about the way you think of the fuzzy feeling, I used to freak out with them witch only made it worse and carry on for much longer, I look at these anxiety symptoms as a cough is to a flu, do you freak out when you cough from the flu?? If you start to ignore the fuzzy feeling or get bored of it the attacks last for a very short time it's a tool in place that I use. It doesn't happen straight away but I think it's all about practice. Practicing this for me to not worry about the symptoms of anxiety and just going with what it throws at me really thins the anxiety out. I'm not fixed I still have anxiety but it's made anxiety bare able, the fuzzy feeling won't kill us we are fine with them like a cough is to a flu. Breathing techniques work very well to, but use them when you don't have anxiety don't just use them when you have the anxiety attacks. Like I said practice these things constantly and over a few months you should see results. But everyone is different I hope it works for you ddcaaddc4d

Great advice!! Did u get weird vision shakes occasionally with your fuzzy head? Sometimes feels like my brain is being squeezed!! Just hard to describe. Makes me feel off balance too

anxietyjezza88
01-21-2014, 04:50 PM
Yea the whole lot, it's very scary I know, I really feel for you. I still get them but they aren't scary anymore and it last for no longer then 5 minutes. Remember it won't kill us we can't get any other disorders from it know that it's only a symptom. It does take a while and lots of strength but you can do it just put it in practice, be strong

rhar
01-21-2014, 05:27 PM
Yea the whole lot, it's very scary I know, I really feel for you. I still get them but they aren't scary anymore and it last for no longer then 5 minutes. Remember it won't kill us we can't get any other disorders from it know that it's only a symptom. It does take a while and lots of strength but you can do it just put it in practice, be strong

Scary as hell! It's just awful

rhar
01-22-2014, 09:45 PM
God just had it over at the shops. That feeling like you are going to fall over, off balance etc. it's so consuming!!!!

anxietyjezza88
01-22-2014, 09:59 PM
God just had it over at the shops. That feeling like you are going to fall over, off balance etc. it's so consuming!!!! that's so normal with anxiety how long did it last for?? Now that I know it's only a symptom and it's not going to kill me or harm me at all, it last for about 30 seconds then goes away

rhar
01-22-2014, 10:12 PM
that's so normal with anxiety how long did it last for?? Now that I know it's only a symptom and it's not going to kill me or harm me at all, it last for about 30 seconds then goes away

It's just so intense and scary. I worry it's brain cancer or a stroke. It's gone now but I still have fast beating heart and feel shaky

rhar
01-22-2014, 10:13 PM
It's happened for almost 2 years so why can't I convince my brain it's nothing serious??? Blerrgghhh

JLBnole68
01-22-2014, 10:38 PM
I saw the title of this thread and thought it was about having a bad hair day. That makes me anxious. <tiptoeing out>

rhar
01-22-2014, 11:23 PM
I saw the title of this thread and thought it was about having a bad hair day. That makes me anxious. <tiptoeing out>

Haha I wish it was just bad hair

JLBnole68
01-22-2014, 11:36 PM
I hear that! Well, I was just trying for a laugh. Sometimes that helps. ;)

rhar
01-22-2014, 11:38 PM
I hear that! Well, I was just trying for a laugh. Sometimes that helps. ;)

I def did laugh :)