PDA

View Full Version : astral travel

vonnhelsing
01-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Ive only ever managed to achieve astral travel one time. It was also my strongest meditation session ever. Ive been meditating daily and unfortunately have not been able to achieve that level of enlightenment. I think im just not focused enough and another issue is I always fall asleep.
Its such a surreal feeling to float outside your physical body. Youre floating light as a feather yet in your mind youre spinning around like on a carousel on 100 mph..

So difficult to explain. But when I returned back to my body I felt like a new born child. I truly believe in the incredible benefits of meditation..

GeneAllen
01-21-2014, 12:14 PM
I have heard lots of people report that's great relief. I know on Brainsync.com they have a mp3 for that. I am with you on meditation, it's a great thing.

I also as I have said many times enjoy brainwave technology. (Brainsync). Grounding or "being in the body" is also good for anxiety. Mindfulness etc.

Peace and thank you for sharing.

NixonRulz
01-21-2014, 12:53 PM
That sounds awesome. Never been to that point

I want to say I remember Jesse saying something like this. I think it was him. Maybe he can help a bit.

Dahila
01-21-2014, 12:56 PM
I have, but I always ask myself if it was real...... When we meditate there is a moment the space between the breaths,,,,, focus in it ...:)

jessed03
01-21-2014, 12:58 PM
That sounds awesome. Never been to that point

I want to say I remember Jesse saying something like this. I think it was him. Maybe he can help a bit.

Maybe, if I ever find a way back into my body. Everything I'm doing now, isn't being done by me :(

*Kisses Dahila and spins her around*