PDA

View Full Version : I'm feeling pretty low about myself. help

iloveyu29
01-21-2014, 05:56 AM
This morning my daughter woke up complaining of a stomach ache and headache. So I asked her if she wanted to stay home.. as I said that she ran to bathroom throwing up... she has long pretty hair and I wanted to hold it back for her but my health anxiety is so bad I went running the other way.. I couldn't even be in the same vicinity as her. I feel like a piece of crap. I really do .. again she bolted up to bathroom. And all I could yell was "close the door" not in a mean way but o explained to her hearing that would just make things worse for me. She understands she's my oldest. But how shitty of me.. I feel like a loser!!!

AmberGbenga
01-21-2014, 07:04 AM
Ahh don't feel to bad hun, I grew up vomiting in my own. Mum can't stand anything to do with it lol as long as you comfort her when she isn't spewing

iloveyu29
01-21-2014, 07:37 AM
I know :/ but momma should always be there. I feel,like I,should for her. I hate that :/

Paul N Lauren
01-21-2014, 07:38 AM
you shouldnt feel bad, not every one has a stomach for that. i get set sick around any one getting sick. has nothing to do with being a piece of crap. its just being human. some can stand it and some cant. she knows you are there and she also knows about the anxiety. just be there where you can. she will remember that. you are a human being and a mother. its part of our life love

iloveyu29
01-21-2014, 07:49 AM
you shouldnt feel bad, not every one has a stomach for that. i get set sick around any one getting sick. has nothing to do with being a piece of crap. its just being human. some can stand it and some cant. she knows you are there and she also knows about the anxiety. just be there where you can. she will remember that. you are a human being and a mother. its part of our life love

I know I made her bed comfy and gave her some sprite and comforted her. But it seems not enough

Paul N Lauren
01-21-2014, 08:06 AM
I know I made her bed comfy and gave her some sprite and comforted her. But it seems not enough

its all you can do, you cant be everything and do everything. even mothers has some limits. again you are human. its also natural to feel bad as a mother. its understandable. just do what you can and nature will play its course. keep fluids and her and keep that temp checked. there is a stomach bug going around out here.

it_is_me
01-21-2014, 01:52 PM
No parents are perfect and in the big scheme of things I am sure she won't remember this as a big deal. Forgive yourself and keep working on your issues.