PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like crap!!!

Terre Nova
01-20-2014, 06:26 PM
Got a Dr appt. next week but not sure if i can wait... Ive been feeling really odd the last few days.. I seem to have forgotten to eat for the last two days.. My eyes have seemed to become kinda blurry and i'm really sensitive to light/dark..
Oh and my heart seems to want to jump out of my chest and ive puked a few times after getting really hot n dizzy... These are all new symptoms..
On top of feeling exhausted to a worrisome degree... I have nothing to calm me and not sure if i can wait a week.. Ugh
And to top it off i live with a psycho who loves to kick me when i'm down... :(
Does it ever get better?

anxietyjezza88
01-20-2014, 07:01 PM
Got a Dr appt. next week but not sure if i can wait... Ive been feeling really odd the last few days.. I seem to have forgotten to eat for the last two days.. My eyes have seemed to become kinda blurry and i'm really sensitive to light/dark.. Oh and my heart seems to want to jump out of my chest and ive puked a few times after getting really hot n dizzy... These are all new symptoms.. On top of feeling exhausted to a worrisome degree... I have nothing to calm me and not sure if i can wait a week.. Ugh And to top it off i live with a psycho who loves to kick me when i'm down... :( Does it ever get better?it gets better they are all symptoms of anxiety, and as for the person you live with. Get out of there, best thing for me was support from people around me without that tgere was no hope of me getting better. Hang out for the doctor, but if it gets to hard and unvearable admit yourself to hospital. They will help you, be strong hang in there 💪

Terre Nova
01-20-2014, 07:55 PM
it gets better they are all symptoms of anxiety, and as for the person you live with. Get out of there, best thing for me was support from people around me without that tgere was no hope of me getting better. Hang out for the doctor, but if it gets to hard and unvearable admit yourself to hospital. They will help you, be strong hang in there ddcaa

Thank you.. I have all different symptoms but these new ones on top of my other ones are getting the best of me! I dread going to see my Dr.. As for the Asshole, i live in a really isolated area far away from family and sheeted in snow.. Can't get out until the summer.. Unfortunately.. Plans are already in play.. But we have to sell our house first...
It's a shitty situation to be in.. And i'm sure at least 50% of my anxiety is my living situation.. Ive had anxiety all my life... And i'm really sick n tired of being sick n tired..

Nikkers
01-20-2014, 10:36 PM
I'm sorry for the situation you are in at the moment, it sounds terrible. The last thing you need when you are trying to deal with anxiety is someone making you feel worse. I'm not quite sure what your situation is exactly but I can share with you my experience with living with someone who was like that and what I did to make it a little bit easier.

I was lucky to have a pretty big bedroom so I set it up as kind of like a bedroom/lounge. I used one of my bedside tables to hold a kettle and toaster and I had a TV, DVD and xbox set up in there too. This helped me in the fact that the more I had in there to accommodate my needs, the less I had to go into the other part of the house to see this person, mostly at night. I started to feel a bit isolated being in the one room so much but it sure beat the interactions I would have had otherwise. This might not be an option for you but it helped me so I thought I would share and I really hope you can get out soon :)

Enduronman
01-21-2014, 05:26 AM
Hope you feel better pukey Terre!!!...:)

Terre Nova
01-21-2014, 10:33 PM
Hope you feel better pukey Terre!!!...:)

Nope still pukey E Man.. Thank you though :)

Terre Nova
01-21-2014, 10:34 PM
I'm sorry for the situation you are in at the moment, it sounds terrible. The last thing you need when you are trying to deal with anxiety is someone making you feel worse. I'm not quite sure what your situation is exactly but I can share with you my experience with living with someone who was like that and what I did to make it a little bit easier.

I was lucky to have a pretty big bedroom so I set it up as kind of like a bedroom/lounge. I used one of my bedside tables to hold a kettle and toaster and I had a TV, DVD and xbox set up in there too. This helped me in the fact that the more I had in there to accommodate my needs, the less I had to go into the other part of the house to see this person, mostly at night. I started to feel a bit isolated being in the one room so much but it sure beat the interactions I would have had otherwise. This might not be an option for you but it helped me so I thought I would share and I really hope you can get out soon :)

Thank you for the advice Nikkers :)
I happy to hear that you got out!