PDA

View Full Version : How do you forgive someone who has lied to u??

iloveyu29
01-20-2014, 06:16 PM
I never have a hard time forgiving just forgetting. My anxiety is at a good point last week it was hellatious. This week it's so at ease. But I start to hear things I don't like. I,refuse to let this problem make my anxiety worse.

GeneAllen
01-20-2014, 06:25 PM
Forgiveness, Forward giving, giving before. Just some ways to work that word. Stop blaming, this makes forgiveness collapse. Sometimes I have to suffer a bit before I want to do that I find, but talking it out, being honest with myself and seeing life as it truly is for me (unpredictable) when it comes to weather and others. Always the same when it comes to me, so I let go of others and their choices and stop trying to make people and things in my life act as I want them to be, as a matter of fact mentally believing they must be as I want them. Whenever I believe this I suffer. When I get back into my own business I am free. I was fighting with this as of late. My dad was just diagnosed with colon cancer, my brother was just arrested for DUI, and I got to a point where I had to quit arguing with what is. When this occurs I move into peace, but getting from the head to the heart is a long distance we all have to travel alone. Peace