PDA

View Full Version : Feeling moody grrr

Ashlee13x
01-20-2014, 12:28 PM
I just feel sooo unmotivated this week, last week I was so motivated, I don't know whats happened!! I just feel soooo drained and exhausted!!

Anxiety is doing okay though, just feel like I want to take a day off and sleep all day but I don't like missing work! grrrrr just grrrrrr

em1
01-20-2014, 12:38 PM
Hi ya ash :) i think we all
Get like that from time to time Hun
Amazing news on your anxiety tho :)

Ashlee13x
01-20-2014, 12:42 PM
Yeah I guess so! I just can't afford to be unmotivated at the moment though!!

Thank you! Hope you're all good!!

em1
01-20-2014, 12:44 PM
Yeah I guess so! I just can't afford to be unmotivated at the moment though!! Thank you! Hope you're all good!!

I don't think the cold helps and dark early,bring on the summer

Ashlee13x
01-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Ahhh tell me about it!!

Chatative
01-20-2014, 01:12 PM
I just feel sooo unmotivated this week, last week I was so motivated, I don't know whats happened!! I just feel soooo drained and exhausted!!

Anxiety is doing okay though, just feel like I want to take a day off and sleep all day but I don't like missing work! grrrrr just grrrrrr

As Em said, it happens. The main thing is your anxiety is under control! :)

I don't think the cold helps and dark early,bring on the summer

Ahhh tell me about it!!

"Oh the weather outside is frightful. But the fire is so delightful. And since we've no place to go. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!"

I love the Winter!!

I hate the fact it is too hot at night & get's light really early in the Summer.

Ashlee13x
01-20-2014, 01:21 PM
I like the winter around christmas but thats it!! That's why you get a fan!!

Chatative
01-20-2014, 01:26 PM
That's why you get a fan!!
The whirring would keep me awake at night... I'd need Air Con.

When I was in Magaluf a few years ago we had a room that had silent air con... it was great. Could go out to dinner/clubs in shorts & t-shirt & come back to sleep in a cool room.

I do like cold rooms for sleeping though. I have the window open & my radiator off all throughout the winter in my bedroom :p

Ashlee13x
01-20-2014, 01:28 PM
Hahaha it doesn't bother me i could sleep through a hurricane and not wake up!!

Yeah air con abroad is always the best!

Chatative
01-20-2014, 01:30 PM
I once slept through a thunderstorm on a plane. True story. :D

Ashlee13x
01-20-2014, 01:41 PM
Hahaha now that I couldn't do… i'm a nervous flyer!!

AmberGbenga
01-20-2014, 04:47 PM
Unfortunently that happened too me when I stopped having attacks and less anxiety... Just conpletly lost motivation and felt tired all the time.. Good news? Apparently it means your getting better! Bad news? I still havnt come out of that slump and it's almost been 2 months.. But I'm pushing myself and it's slowly coming back.