PDA

View Full Version : advice to handle this problem

ron111
02-18-2008, 12:23 PM
I've been expeirencing my anxiety off and on for about a year. I don't know if that's long or not. I'm kinda against taking meds since I am able to work pretty efficiently with it and do most everything else. It does make my days a struggle though, and it's very overwhelming. Most people mention CBT books to help get through this? I don't really know what they are. Would this be the best advice people could offer and how would you get ahold of one of these books?

Thanks in advance.

chanel07
02-19-2008, 10:32 AM
I've been expeirencing my anxiety off and on for about a year. I don't know if that's long or not. I'm kinda against taking meds since I am able to work pretty efficiently with it and do most everything else. It does make my days a struggle though, and it's very overwhelming. Most people mention CBT books to help get through this? I don't really know what they are. Would this be the best advice people could offer and how would you get ahold of one of these books?

Thanks in advance.

CBT books are good for some people but everyone is different so be sure to consider other methods.