PDA

View Full Version : Is this due to anxiety

justineLyann
01-20-2014, 10:59 AM
For the past two months I have had blurred bison dry eyes floaters and grayish blackish spots in my vision idk what caused it but it doesn't seem to go away I use artificial tears and nothing works vision is most server when looking at a white wall all the blackish things are beyond noticeable is this anxiety related ??

Lord Jazzinho
01-20-2014, 11:03 AM
For the past two months I have had blurred bison dry eyes floaters and grayish blackish spots in my vision idk what caused it but it doesn't seem to go away I use artificial tears and nothing works vision is most server when looking at a white wall all the blackish things are beyond noticeable is this anxiety related ??

Could be diet. Are you having enough to drink?

justineLyann
01-20-2014, 11:04 AM
I have been drinking a lot of water trying to stay hydrated

Lord Jazzinho
01-20-2014, 07:11 PM
I have been drinking a lot of water trying to stay hydrated

How about deficiencies in one thing or another can cause lots of weird and wonderful symptoms. I've had very high blood pressure a number of times but the first time I had it it effected my eyes

basst1
01-20-2014, 08:01 PM
I have this same thing. I thought I was the only one. I just didn't know how to describe it like you just did.

justineLyann
01-20-2014, 08:07 PM
Idk what to do cause doctors say eyes look fine I get scared of going blind at times

GYDA
01-21-2014, 02:04 AM
I always have these black spots floating across my vision, turns out most people do when I mentioned it to a few friends. We call them 'floaters' haha, they're absolutely harmless as far as i know, I do an office job sat at a computer 8-5 and they said that spending long times infront of computers plays a part in floaters.

justineLyann
01-21-2014, 04:25 AM
Yea I'm constantly in my phone searching google for all my symptoms always worrying that it may be something more serious than I think