PDA

View Full Version : bright light anxiety??

rhan86
01-20-2014, 08:31 AM
Ever get anxiety while shopping because of the bright lights in the stores?!! Target is the worst for me...makes me feel like Im in a dream/ not there..just wondering if anyone else experiences this?

em1
01-20-2014, 08:59 AM
Oh god yes I have this to

NixonRulz
01-20-2014, 09:10 AM
I haven't but I wish my wife did

em1
01-20-2014, 09:13 AM
I haven't but I wish my wife did

Hahahaha this made me really laugh

rhan86
01-20-2014, 09:17 AM
Thank you Em...!

And nixon that is too funny...Sure my husband wishes This kept me out of the stores! lol

Ashlee13x
01-20-2014, 09:21 AM
I get this, not just in shops, everywhere!! My eyes are really sensative to the light! It's annoying!

rhan86
01-20-2014, 09:27 AM
I get this, not just in shops, everywhere!! My eyes are really sensative to the light! It's annoying!

same here! I am very sensitive to any light. I also get migraines from it..

Ashlee13x
01-20-2014, 09:41 AM
Yeah, I went through a stage of getting really bad tension headaches!! They go away after a while!

SSMommy
01-20-2014, 09:59 AM
Absolutely... I think this is one of my worst ongoing things and often incites a full on attack. I can stand target a little bit more because I think it's a bit warmer lighting but WalMart is a nightmare often. I hate going there and will pick any store over it. The environment is way too unpleasant. I wonder what causes all the light sensitivity in us anxious people???

NixonRulz
01-20-2014, 10:03 AM
Absolutely... I think this is one of my worst ongoing things and often incites a full on attack. I can stand target a little bit more because I think it's a bit warmer lighting but WalMart is a nightmare often. I hate going there and will pick any store over it. The environment is way too unpleasant. I wonder what causes all the light sensitivity in us anxious people???

My wife always says that after she leaves the Walmart, she feels like she needs a shower

raggamuffin
01-20-2014, 10:17 AM
I went through a period of having issues with bright lights. often made me feel quite uneasy, dizzy and a little giddy/unstable. But it only lasted for a prolonged period because I started associating bright lights with these sym,ptoms and it developed into a month or so of anxierty around bright lights. In reality I can get dizziness and such like under any lighting conditions, I think it was simply the fact it happened in a large store with hideous amounts of fluorescent lighting that I assumed that was the cause.

Ed