PDA

View Full Version : New here...

UnIvErSiTyChIcK
11-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Hey everyone, I just stumbled across this board because the previous board that I used to post on is closed now for some reason. I just thought I'd introduce myself and let u all know a little bit about me.
I am 22 years old and have been suffering from anxiety for almost as long as I can remember. It just got out of hand last year near the end of my semester, then it was ok through the summer, and now it is back again with a vengeance. Ummm, what else.....I go to university, love music and hope to become a lawyer one day (whenever I overcome this). Yea, thats about it. Talk to u all soon!

brickyard_red
11-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Welcome Universitychick, I'm very glad to see that you found this forum. I'm sure that you will love it here. There are quite a few members that go to universities and deal with this and other problems. Feel free to ask any questions or just talk about how you're feeling. You will see that this is a safe and caring place and you don't have to worry about what others think of what you are saying because they've more than likely been there themselves. :)

Hope to see you around often.

Cath :)

anangel4me
11-05-2005, 08:32 AM
Good Morning 2u all. Hi there universitychick. Just wanted to say welcome to the forum and to say we know exactly what you are going through.

UnIvErSiTyChIcK
11-05-2005, 09:01 AM
It is very nice to find a place like this where people like us can post our thoughts and not have to worry about being belittled or about what people are going to think of us. Thanks guys!

brickyard_red
11-05-2005, 11:41 AM
Post away! :wink:

Cath :)